Controlling estrogen

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rodney

What is a good way to control estrogen when anastrazole is too powerful? I was taking 80 mgs of testosterone 2 x a week when my estrogen went through the roof. I started taking .125 mgs of anastrazole 2 x a week and it brought my estradiol down to an 8 and total test was at 854. Can anastrazole be taken once a week?

Anonymon

You could adjust your dose of that but another way would be to inject in smaller amounts more often if you’re open to it. I inject daily and my E2 levels were lower than if I did it less often.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Z

Zibernet

What is a good way to control estrogen when anastrazole is too powerful? I was taking 80 mgs of testosterone 2 x a week when my estrogen went through the roof. I started taking .125 mgs of anastrazole 2 x a week and it brought my estradiol down to an 8 and total test was at 854. Can anastrazole be taken once a week?

Were you assessing your e2 only based on numbers, or did you have any high e2 symptoms ?

S1W

Where was E2 when it was through the roof? Please post labs and ranges.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me