Considering Pregnenolone

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

I’m back to considering pregnenolone since my levels are way below bottom of the range and maybe that’s the source of my sleep issues. I already have low normal cortisol levels, and so my concern is if I respond poorly, could it shutdown natural production of cortisol enough to cause real issues? Or am I looking too deep or in the wrong direction? Can supplementing pregnenolone cause natural levels to plummet even farther and cause other real issues? Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

drkelp

I've had pretty good luck with it. Though it's almost like it raises libido and mood for a week or two then wanes a bit. I'm using Nutricology time release.

apsjiml

I’m back to considering pregnenolone since my levels are way below bottom of the range and maybe that’s the source of my sleep issues. I already have low normal cortisol levels, and so my concern is if I respond poorly, could it shutdown natural production of cortisol enough to cause real issues? Or am I looking too deep or in the wrong direction? Can supplementing pregnenolone cause natural levels to plummet even farther and cause other real issues? Thanks in advance.

I don't know what low normal means but if am cortisol is below 15 according to many and the Cleveland clinic you need further testing including provocative testing. If am cortisol is low along with lower acth serum (35 and below) that could indicate Secondary adrenal insufficiency. If it were I would also be testing igf-1 and if I could I would get the metyrapone stim test or the ITT stim test to test for gh deficiency and SAI

Vtail

How do you guys feel anything from these doses? I take 100 mg Pregnenolone daily with my DHEA but feel nothing. It's slow release.

Same here. I take 50 mg of each at the suggestion of my doc and to make my labs look better. I feel no different with or without.

apsjiml

Same here. I take 50 mg of each at the suggestion of my doc and to make my labs look better. I feel no different with or without.

If pregnenolone is low if it were me, I would test the entire adrenal pathway, am cortisol, acth serum, dhea-s, progesterone as well. If adrenal pathway hormones are low, especially dhea-s then that could be a sign of other issues such as adrenal deficiency, sai or pai

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me