Considering "micro dosing" AI?

Buy Lab Tests Online

drkelp

Weekly shot test cyp(I know), was recommended 48hrs post inject to take.5mg anastrazole. I found I felt much better taking anastrazole about the same time as shot. As it is preventative only, this made sense as the T spiked the ai would alongside. This does leave E perhaps unattended after a couple of days. Has anybody gone from single dose to daily eod dose and really liked the effects? TIA

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I wouldn't recommend messing with AIs but what do I know lol I am just the poor guy who ruined his life messing with AIs :) stay safe brother
its literally my soul speaking to You

drkelp

Appreciate your take. I definitely know that throwing down milligrams will screw you up quickly and don't necessarily wear off nearly as fast. I'm trying to keep it minimal. Probably drop some body fat and maybe even lower dose more.

rvatrt

I’ve been in the ER due to massive pain from AI lasting about 3 months. That said. I still take it. But I only take 1/4 pill a week. 1/2 is still too much. That would be 1/4 of 1mg.
And yes I take it with the cyp shot. I also went back to weekly just due to convenience.
Even with 1/4 my estradiol is within 30 picograms.

rvatrt

I keep mine around 25-30 with my dose. I just let my body aromatize. Increasing via any other method I have not tried and never will. I was jokingly eating tofu and drinking soy milk during my malaise but that stuff doesn’t work.

McBeavy

I take 2 one mg anastrazole tablets and crush them into a fine powder. I then put that in a dropper bottle and add 10 milliliters each of food grade polypropylene glycol and 10 milliliters of pharmacy compounding liquid (helps cover the taste of the p. glycol). Shake well.

The dosage is 1 milliliter of liquid is 100 micro grams of anastrazole, so you can dose it very precisely.

Last edited:

drkelp

That's what I would do also, just trying to understand the possible benefits of daily dosing or eod dosing vs the .5mg single dose I'm taking now and how it would counter what seems like is a big spike in T after a weekly injection. I'm reading E follows T, if that's purely true then I would expect an E spike early to counteract

Attachments

• 4D593411-1A50-4FFA-A93F-89C447507754.jpeg
    4D593411-1A50-4FFA-A93F-89C447507754.jpeg
    351.6 KB · Views: 36

rvatrt

I think eod is overrated and too much work. Biweekly is fine. I certainly had less anxiety biweekly. It is “more stable.” But keep in mind the half-life of cyprionate is 8 days. Its not like a night and day difference. I have also heard similar things about propionate being overrated as well. Seriously who wants to do shots every day.

drkelp

So many opinions... wonder if anybody has ever tested e2 levels daily after T injection for example. I appreciate everyone's thoughts.

rvatrt

anastrazole half life is like 48 hours. Ideally should be more frequent than weekly but convenience comes in to play. I really do like their method though, if microdosing. I just haven’t tried it.

VacationMan

It's pretty easy to do folks. Get a 20 ml dropper bottle from the pharmacy. Drop in four 1 mg Anastrazole tablets in then mix with 16ml of quality vodka and let the tablets dissolve. Shake the heck out of it before dosing (I use a 1 ml tuberculin syringe w/o needle to measure). 1 ml of the solution becomes .25 mg of Anastrazole. My urologist thinks I'm a genius. Nope, just know math.

rvatrt

You still gotta measure it out with the syringe though, every time right? prob ok to reuse syringe with alcohol solution tho. And you’re dropping it in your coffee or whatever.

rvatrt

When I was with RoyalMens they had their cyprionate mixed with anastrazole. Idk why that isn’t standard. I had less issues with AI when it was done this way too. Weirdly enough I tolerate a much lower dosage (in pill form) than the 1mg/200mg cyp ratio they had going in those vials.

VacationMan

You still gotta measure it out with the syringe though, every time right? prob ok to reuse syringe with alcohol solution tho. And you’re dropping it in your coffee or whatever.
True, but this measurement is -far- more precise than splitting those tiny Anastrazole pills.

If all you need is a tiny dose of Anastrazole, this is the best and most cost effective way to do your own compounding.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me