Considering HRT/TRT pending first consultation

Buy Lab Tests Online

Entropic

Good Evening,

I've followed the forums for quiet a while yet have not started therapy yet. I've always been a bit apprehensive about getting into something that will basically require lifetime commitment to medications. However, basically almost all the symptoms of low Testosterone are "boxes checked" and applicable to me and my ongoing lack of quality of life. I've finally taken the blood test I was directed to take by the clinic which I have a first consultation with on August 25th. I've included a pdf of my results. Oddly, perhaps, the total testosterone seems reasonable ... however, FSH is flagged as "high". Ultimately, I know total T is irrelevant when including other factors that create a situation where "free T" is basically not available and/or too low. I am tempted to get another test that will measure my free testosterone levels even if it is just to have it as a reference/baseline, just in case the clinic I consult with just says I'm ok to start therapy and want to set me up with medications to start. I would also prefer to use a link from this group so that appropriate affiliate payout goes to this group since it is such an informative and useful site. Any recommendations on the next test I should get prior to my consult that included a free testosterone result that hopefully is not too costly?

I took the attached lab in a fully fasted state (just over 12 hours no food only some water) although the lab states unknown of fasted state. They didn't ask me and I didn't think to point it out, but I checked prior to going in for test and 12 hours fasting was indicated so that's what I did.

I have not mentioned the T Clinic yet as I have no experience with them yet other than taking the blood test they required and setting up the initial consultation. I didn't want to promote and/or detract from a clinic I don't really have experience with yet, nor do I want to "step out of line" on this forum in any way. All the information here is outstanding and greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any feedback on my test results or recommendations on a specific free testosterone test as a baseline indicator for monitoring. I've also considered the clinic may require me to get another test that includes free testosterone after the first consult, I'd just prefer to be prepared and have the information in case they state it isn't needed. Thank you.

Attachments

• Lab Results.pdf
    117.6 KB · Views: 54
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel