Considering going from E2D to E3D injections. Thoughts?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike9876

Been on TRT for around 21 months. Current protocol

105mg PW Cypionate, inject E0D.

Reason for EOD injections is due to SHBG being in the low to mid 20's. (20-25, 11 blood tests)

All bloodwork has been great with no issues at all.

I'm considering changing to E3D injections purely for the convenience of injecting less frequently.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

If I were to follow your planned course of action, my estrogen would be higher by more than 20 points because I need more T when spacing my shots further out. My goal is to feel my best, therefore I don't care about conveyance.

I have low SHBG as well, 13 pre-TRT and 16-22 on TRT.

Last edited:

Mike9876

Thanks for the reply. That's interesting about requiring a higher dose when spacing further apart. I had planned on taking the same weekly amount. So are you injecting daily or EOD?

Systemlord

So are you injecting daily or EOD?

You know the second time trying a daily protocol and exactly seven days into it, like clockwork my skin starts drying out and turning red for which I have countless thread trying to figure out why. I also noticed the skin on my ackles was turning strangely white devoid of color.

I have come to the conclusion the smaller daily shots don't allow conversion of testosterone to other hormones. I know DHT is converted from testosterone and is responsible for collagen production and I believe a lack of DHT to be the cause for the dry skin.

I'm on an 20mg EOD protocol and the dry red skin is already reversing course very quickly. I can't do a twice weekly protocol because I only get half the benefits and experience hormonal swings in the middle of the third day of an injection. It affects me across the board even though my trough levels are 697 ng/dL and 29 pg/mL Free T which is supraphysiological, so it's not like my levels are low.

My daily protocol was 7mg (49mg weekly) and I felt good, that's a far cry from what I need on an EOD protocol (+31mg). I do far better on an EOD protocol at 400-500 ng/dL with 10x the benefits.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching