Assist101

I recently had lab work done. Results:

FSH - 1.4 (1.6 - 8.0)

LH - <0.2 (1.5 - 9.3)

SHBG - 23 (10 - 50)

Testosterone - 770 (250 - 1100)
Free - 168 (35 - 155)

Estrogen, Ultra - 32 (< OR = 29)

Does this mean the HMG I've been using the past 3-4 months isn't working as intended? I've been using a mix of HMG and HCG to increase my sperm count. I was using Enclomid, but stopped as it was killing my libido which was counterintuitive to my goals.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
My guess is that with typical hMG doses the resulting gonadotropin levels are still going to be low, even right after injections. Look at Dr. Saya's case study, for example.

Your results indicate that the hCG is robustly stimulating testosterone production and also suppressing endogenous LH and FSH.

To determine the effectiveness of the treatment you'll need to go by sperm count and characteristics rather than hormonal levels.

M.J

I recently had lab work done. Results:

FSH - 1.4 (1.6 - 8.0)

LH - <0.2 (1.5 - 9.3)

SHBG - 23 (10 - 50)

Testosterone - 770 (250 - 1100)
Free - 168 (35 - 155)

Estrogen, Ultra - 32 (< OR = 29)

Does this mean the HMG I've been using the past 3-4 months isn't working as intended? I've been using a mix of HMG and HCG to increase my sperm count. I was using Enclomid, but stopped as it was killing my libido which was counterintuitive to my goals.
Why don’t you use FSH and hcg ? Works perfectly

Fortunate

@Cataceous, where can I educate myself on HMG? Any recommendations on some quick reading?

Thanks.
I think I found decent content around here. My hope was that hMG might be a reasonable substitute for hCG, but it appears to not be the case.

Why do I ask? hCG appears to provide benefits (improved mood, energy), but also tends to give me a touch of anxiety and a low grade headache.

I was on it continuously for a long time in the past, and noticed this stuff when I just resumed. Maybe if I stick with it, these will subside...

M.J

I think I found decent content around here. My hope was that hMG might be a reasonable substitute for hCG, but it appears to not be the case.

Why do I ask? hCG appears to provide benefits (improved mood, energy), but also tends to give me a touch of anxiety and a low grade headache.

I was on it continuously for a long time in the past, and noticed this stuff when I just resumed. Maybe if I stick with it, these will subside...
I solved this when I reduced my testosterone dose. I went from 20mg to 16mg eod.
And my anxiety abs moodiness reduced by 80%

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching