Confused libido? Or...oh, that ain't right!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ribeye

I am about 10 weeks post starting HRT with cream based testosterone. I realize that libido isn't directly tied to higher levels of total or free T is better or boosts libido. However, with the cream, I was prescribed to apply it, twice a day once in the morning on rising, and again about 4 hours before bedtime (usually about 7pm to 8 pm). This is 3/4 mcG T per Topiclick using three clicks each dose. Make no mistake, libido is improved since starting the replacement regimen. However, when I cannot take the evening dose at 7 because I am still working out or on the treadmill, or doing some chores or project and often will need a shower afterward. Some nights, I don't get the evening dose until 10-11-12 pm. Rising about 7 am and heading for work, leaves me two choices, take the morning dose early, or don't take it because I travel as part of my job (salesman). So I usually take the dose at the regular time. I recognize this causes my T level to rise in the morning higher than if the evening dose were three hours earlier. But what I have noticed, in these cases, the libido is significantly stronger in those mornings than if I took the evening dose earlier. Morning wood is a tree trunk, If I wake at 4 or 5 to take a leak I get noctornurnal erections before my feet hit the floor. I know this is all good...for me at least! This does happen with dosing an a Q12 schedule but not as strong or obvious if I take the evening dose later. If libido is tied to having 'enough' T why does the increased T seem to be providing a bigger boost? I am due to have my levels and other parameters checked in a couple weeks along with other blood work for managing other hormones (I am also diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis and that is being treated well with NP.) Is it possible the amount of T for me, is slightly higher to get the full effect of improved libido and ED?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Is it possible the amount of T for me, is slightly higher to get the full effect of improved libido and ED?
The creams produce more DHT than any other formulations (injections, pellets, oral T) of TRT.

DHT is the main driver of libido, more than T. So it might not be the higher T that is needed, but it's likely the higher DHT levels.

madman

Super Moderator
The creams produce more DHT than any other formulations (injections, pellets, oral T) of TRT.

DHT is the main driver of libido, more than T. So it might not be the higher T that is needed, but it's likely the higher DHT levels.

Much more going on y than just DHT when it comes to libido let alone erectile function!

Screenshot (11176).png

Screenshot (11177).png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale