Compounding pharmacy that takes insurance?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Starplex

Nope. The only way I've been successful is to purchase with no insurance and then turn the receipt in to your pre-tax flexible spending account for re-imbursement.

Now this is what the Government should be doing. They should require companies who provide insurance for prescriptions pay for all prescribed prescriptions and not get to pick and choose.

Neil

The problem is the compounding pharmacy market is a flyspeck compared to Big Pharma. Big Pharma greases a whole lot of politicians, basically all of them. And don't even get me started on the FDA. So, that will never happen, unfortunately.

thesenate

BCBS covers my HCG through Walgreens specialty pharmacy. I have Carefirst Standard. According to the staff at my urologist's office, I am one of about 10 guys in the office (the practice prob has about 4-500 patients) there whose insurance covers HCG. Not sure if they are all other BCBS or not. I pay a 65 dollar copay for each monthly supply of it.

In my case, the doctor had to articulate that it was for secondary hypogonadism to get it covered. Not sure if other insurance companies have different rules for it. Hope this info can be useful to some guys on here to give it a shot. I attached the thing from my login and stuff but I blocked out my rx number and date filled just for privacy..

Attachments

• hcg insurance covered.pdf
    137 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

LilahPeters

Hey there! I hope you've had some success in finding a compounding pharmacy that takes insurance. I came across this old post while searching for information on the topic. I wanted to let you know that I did some quick research and found that some compounding pharmacies in Portland, such as individual health insurance in portland may be able to accept insurance or provide the necessary information for reimbursement.

LilahPeters

Hey there! I hope you've had some success in finding a compounding pharmacy that takes insurance. I came across this old post while searching for information on the topic. I wanted to let you know that I did some quick research and found that some compounding pharmacies in Portland, such as individual health insurance in portland may be able to accept insurance or provide the necessary information for reimbursement.
I would recommend reaching out to them directly to see if they can help you out. If you have already found a pharmacy that works for you, I'd love to hear about your experience. Best of luck.

Dan_The_Man

BCBS covers my HCG through Walgreens specialty pharmacy. I have Carefirst Standard. According to the staff at my urologist's office, I am one of about 10 guys in the office (the practice prob has about 4-500 patients) there whose insurance covers HCG. Not sure if they are all other BCBS or not. I pay a 65 dollar copay for each monthly supply of it.

In my case, the doctor had to articulate that it was for secondary hypogonadism to get it covered. Not sure if other insurance companies have different rules for it. Hope this info can be useful to some guys on here to give it a shot. I attached the thing from my login and stuff but I blocked out my rx number and date filled just for privacy..
Are you just on hcg? How much hcg are you injecting and how often?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me