compounding peptides?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Camp_anawana

Can't get an answer online. Do compounding pharmacies turn peptides you buy online and turn them into easier to take capsules? Will they not do it because it isn't "prescribed"?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Two online places that are good for buying peptides, hope this help.
rui-products.com

extremepeptides.com

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never tried it, you can buy empty capsule and fill them yourself. I imagine it could be somewhat hard to do. But I do know people who buy capsules and fill them with certain types of vitamins, that they buy in bulk from China.

Can't get an answer online. Do compounding pharmacies turn peptides you buy online and turn them into easier to take capsules? Will they not do it because it isn't "prescribed"?

Dude,

No compounding pharmacy is going to touch some peptide you bought online with a ten foot pole. All those online pep sites sell "research only" or "lab use only" peptides, that aren't approved for human use (but we all know the reality here).

Don't get me wrong...I'm not judging anyone who uses peps bought online, or doubting their potency, but I'm telling you that a legit compounding pharmacy won't have anything to do with them.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me