Compounded vs Big Pharma

Buy Lab Tests Online

What type of testosterone do you take and how do you feel? You may chose 1 or 2 options.

• Compounded. Feeling great

• Compounded. Not feeling so good.

• Big pharma. Feeling great.

• Big pharma. Not feeling so good.

• Tried both and I feel great on both.

• Tried both and feel bad on both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
This topic comes up regularly. It orobaby isn’t the blood work, and it probably isn’t the meds. Think about it - the counts of some things in your blood are the same as they have been, but you feel worse, what else is there?

It isn’t TRT. You have another problem other than hypogonadism.

It isn’t the brand of your meds. If there wasn’t as much T in some brand then the lab work would not be the same. It’s more complicated than that but let’s keep it simple. People don’t understand how the pharmaceutical industry works and what goes into a medication before it ends up in your hands. They feel better switching brands because they got something new and their dopamine reward system is firing on all cylinders. No one posts that they have been taking the same thing for years and suddenly feel great. No, it’s “just switched to XYZ and I feel so much better” so the other brand must have something wrong with it.

Or, it is your world and life around you and your state of mind. Consider this cause first. I can’t begin to tell you how difficult it is for people to admit to themselves let alone anyone else that something aside from a lab result is wrong. And it’s a shame because it robs people of so much time. Mental health often has more power over you than your physical health.

Gladiator

In Australia the cost of compounded test compared to Pharma makes people depressed. So it’s perfectly safe to say compounded testosterone is a big problem when paying $280 for 10ml instead of $124 for Pharma.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me