Compounded Testosterone to Big Pharma Testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

I've heard of guys switching from big pharma to compounded (injectable test cyp, etc) because they stated they had a reaction to cottonseed oil, etc.

But has anyone gone the other way - from compounded to big pharma - and noticed a difference, for better or worse?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

I remember a couple people on here saying they got better results on name brand compared to compounded test.

antelopers

Thanks - that is the kind of info I'm interested in.

Did you lower your dosage to adjust? Anything else you noticed - side effects, etc?
I felt like I was not getting the desired results on the compounded. When I switched to the exact same dose of Pfizer I felt much better and didn't need to change anything else.

antelopers

Thanks - that is the kind of info I'm interested in.

Did you lower your dosage to adjust? Anything else you noticed - side effects, etc?
Also I should mention, raising my dose of the compounded t cyp did not give me the desired result either. It's a head scratcher to me for sure, as I don't think empower is underdosing vials. My only guess would be the different carrier oils having different absorption rates.

swoops36

I started at a clinic that used Sun Pharma and felt good. 6 months later they switched to Empower 5ml bottles and I swore I felt different, and not in a good way. I’m back on pharma grade (West-Ward or Pfizer) and feel good. Can’t scientifically say compounded is different tho

Charliebizz

Tons of posts online of people having more success with pharma vs compounding.

I’m also one of those guys that had lower numbers on empower vs Pfizer.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me