Compounded HCG now banned in California?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Anonymon

I pay $115 at CVS for Pregnyl 10,000 IUs. Pregnyl is manufactured by Merck and seems to be more effective for me than compounded HCG.
I think the real challenge for a lot of us on HRT is that we’re working with physicians at TRT style clinics that although good and better than most physicians when it comes to HRT, can’t give us prescriptions for things as easily. Usually it’s all mail order from compounding places like Empower. I’m stock piling a year’s worth either way to give me time to consider my options. Worse case for me is still buying it from Behemoth Labz.

ivkonst2017

I think the real challenge for a lot of us on HRT is that we’re working with physicians at TRT style clinics that although good and better than most physicians when it comes to HRT, can’t give us prescriptions for things as easily. Usually it’s all mail order from compounding places like Empower. I’m stock piling a year’s worth either way to give me time to consider my options. Worse case for me is still buying it from Behemoth Labz.

Why the TRT clinics cannot give prescriptions for Pregnyl for example? Also the price doesnt seem so high to me for the US standard of living and taking in account it is 10 000 ui.

ivkonst2017

I pay $115 at CVS for Pregnyl 10,000 IUs. Pregnyl is manufactured by Merck and seems to be more effective for me than compounded HCG.

Can you describe more specifically what do you mean by 'more effective for me'?
I have strange issues with the HCG brand I was using so far and consider switching to a product by Merck. The problem with it is that it is already dissolved in a pen with predefined doses of 250ui, so I will need to inject less frequent than now.

Hank Moody

Can you describe more specifically what do you mean by 'more effective for me'?
I have strange issues with the HCG brand I was using so far and consider switching to a product by Merck. The problem with it is that it is already dissolved in a pen with predefined doses of 250ui, so I will need to inject less frequent than now.
I have been on TRT and using HCG (compounded) for over 5+ years and feel that I am completed dialed in. My protocol is daily T (24mg) injections and EOD HCG (300iu). Late last year I was traveling for three weeks and was running low on my HCG. Rather than be without it, I had my doctor call in a script to a nearby CVS. Within a week of switching to the Pregnyl, I immediately noticed increased size and fullness in my testicles, more sensitivity and an increase in libido. Maybe I got a few bad batches of compounded HCG but for the slight cost increase (about 10 cents per 300iu injection), I am sticking with Pregnyl from here on out.

Anonymon

I have been on TRT and using HCG (compounded) for over 5+ years and feel that I am completed dialed in. My protocol is daily T (24mg) injections and EOD HCG (300iu). Late last year I was traveling for three weeks and was running low on my HCG. Rather than be without it, I had my doctor call in a script to a nearby CVS. Within a week of switching to the Pregnyl, I immediately noticed increased size and fullness in my testicles, more sensitivity and an increase in libido. Maybe I got a few bad batches of compounded HCG but for the slight cost increase (about 10 cents per 300iu injection), I am sticking with Pregnyl from here on out.
What are your total t and free t numbers on that protocol? Mine’s about the same but with a little less HCG.

michaely23

I see Nelson already posted the notification of the meeting. Great, Thanks Nelson. I just received email from Defy with the meeting info. Yes, these bureaucracies do fulfill their public obligation then blow people off anyway but they can be swayed if enough people express their disagreement and dissatisfaction. Let your voices be heard.
I wrote an email to the address listed in Defy's email. I don't think they'll do anything unless they get TV coverage and enough people fight against it. I just said in my email that people will get these drugs illegally which will do people more harm than good. I mean, this is total BS. They even banned Glutathione

Anonymon

At the risk of jinxing things, I’ve been repeatedly ordering HCG from my clinic to CA just fine over the past week. Stockpiling a year’s worth.

sfjohn

Just for a reference how much the branded HCGs cost in the USA?
Just checked, on GoodRx retail is $460, with coupon is approx $110 for one 10,000iu vial. This is a significant increase from Empower where I used used to get 2 12,000iu vials for $170. Not covered by insurance as usual.

Palomine

Has anyone had luck on getting pregnyl from a regular pharmacy in California? My clinic tells me they have had no luck in having regular pharmacies supply pregnyl... thanks

50isthenew30

Six months gives you enough time to move out of California and into a free state. Ron DeSantis (total T of 1000+ easily) would never pull something like that in Florida. Fair warning: If you move here from Cali, leave your Cali politics behind.
I live in CA and tell that to everyone moving to FL and TX. Don’t ruin it!

Empower no longer compounds it either. I ordered mine from overseas but I’m trying ti see if samsclub can get it again. They sure to then they could never get it anymore so I gave up.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me