compound vs isolation exercises - stress <-> testosterone. heart health

Buy Lab Tests Online

tLearner

It's often said that using compound exercises is the best for boosting T.
If working out regularly and also having the desire to lower cortisol etc, because one's particular physiology would benefit from that, would isolation exercises be better at increasing T?
Also would use of isolation exercises lessen chances of thickening the heart?
All other effects, such as hypertrophy or sports performance, I'm less interested in right now though I suppose they may be relevant to some extent.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

WantedPzen

This is just a stage of life, and it will pass, and life will continue. After all, it does not matter what you feel or feel or what kind of situation happened to you, and it is essential to relate to it. If there is a negative attitude and perception, then your world becomes black. Still, if your perspective to any situation is positive, then immediately the world becomes brighter, and the situation becomes more evident. I got my knowledge of this philosophical question from good books (which I purchased in this fabulous store What's a Brain Dump and How Can it Help Me? - Partners in Fire). If you want to be filled in your understanding, then read intelligent books and enjoy life. Good luck to you, my friend!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching