Commence TRT before/after Gyno Surgery?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JetBlack

Hey Guys!

I had gyno 10 years ago due to shady nutritional supplements. I'm having the surgery February 2021. As I understand, one of the main risk factors of the surgery is permanent loss of sensation/sensitivity of the nipples and chest area. Nipple sensitivity is one of the primary indicators of elevated E2.

Would this loss of sensation be a roadblock in managing E2 during TRT? Can E2 be dialed in through bloodwork before experiencing any gyno growth assuming TRT is administered by credible providers such as Dr. Saya?

I would like to do everything in my power to not have to relive the gyno experience again in my life.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

Hey Guys!

I had gyno 10 years ago due to shady nutritional supplements. I'm having the surgery February 2021. As I understand, one of the main risk factors of the surgery is permanent loss of sensation/sensitivity of the nipples and chest area. Nipple sensitivity is one of the primary indicators of elevated E2.

Would this loss of sensation be a roadblock in managing E2 during TRT? Can E2 be dialed in through bloodwork before experiencing any gyno growth assuming TRT is administered by credible providers such as Dr. Saya?

I would like to do everything in my power to not have to relive the gyno experience again in my life.

That's a tough one. And in the end, I don't think it really matters much. However, if I had to pick, I would do the surgery well after I had been on TRT for some time.

You will not have a complete loss of sensation in the nipple area - at least I do not. I can still feel general "weirdness" in the area when things are off hormonally and can also feel it if I run my finger over the nipple. Also, you can have gyno growth in the general breast area, not just the little lump under the nipple.

If it is true TRT you are seeking, you should use very moderate doses, and therefore you should not run into any extreme E2 issues. And yes, bloodwork is 100% the diagnostic that should be used to evaluate and manage E2, not nipple sensitivity.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me