Coming off TRT after 16 months and no hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

jasonmseip

I’m 41, been on TRT for 16 months. Want to stop. For a variety of reasons.

No hcg
Only test cyp
.3 - .5ml injections twice per week. Very little anastrazole use.

I am sure natural is shut down. I’m not having babies again, but would like to get levels back to normal and go from there. I was low 300s. Numbers were not that bad to begin with but I am concerned how I may of fucked things up now.
When coming off -
How bad of an experience am i looking at?
Will it be manageable, brutal?
What can I do to combat any side affects of coming off and make a smooth transition?
Any other advice / insights appreciated….

Suggestions on stopping - cold, taper off by reducing dose amount and duration, what’s the best way to go about this.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Taping off would be torture and would only prolong your suffering, because tapering off doesn’t get you closer to your goal, which is a functional HPTA. You will not be producing any testosterone naturally until all exogenous T is out of your system.

When I stopped TRT cold turkey in 2019, I was expecting a really bad experience, this was not the case, I was a bit fatigued toward the end right before my HPTA fired back up, but it was not the crash I was expecting.

I declined further 8 months down the road which forced me back on TRT.

And for the record, low 300’s is bad, covid hospitalization data and countless studies showing increased risk of cardiovascular problems, prostate cancer and increase in diseases of aging and all cause mortality at these levels.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching