Coming off TRT - 5 weeks ince shot - 3 weeks Clomid 50mg ED

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lowtuk

Hi everyone,

I have been on TRT for nearly 2 years now and had a pretty rough journey of never feeling dialed in and Estrogen was a real issue for me and tried many different solutions. Recently I found a new doctor and he suggested trying to come off of TRT and transition with Clomid as I'm only 37 and he felt I may have been misdiagnosed. So below are 2 test results. The first was taken 2 weeks after my last sustanon injection and the second one was taken 3 weeks later (no shot taken) after being on clomid 50mg ED for 3 weeks.

Would be interested to know peoples thoughts on the below, I feel ok, been sick this week so it's hard to tell but prior to that I felt pretty good.

2 weeks after last sust injection
SHBG 37.20 RANGE 18.3-54.1
TSH 1.190 RANGE 0.27-4.2
FSH .49 RANGE 1.5-12.4
LH .300 RANGE 2-9
ESTRADIOL 65 RANGE 94.8-223
TOTAL TEST 16.5 RANGE 9.9-27.8
FREE TEST .2980 RANGE .198-.619

5 weeks after injections with last 3 weeks 50MG clomid ED
SHBG 43.95 RANGE 18.3-54.1
TSH 1.832 RANGE 0.27-4.2
FSH 8.77 RANGE 1.5-12.4
LH 7.62 RANGE 2-9
ESTRADIOL 81 RANGE 94.8-223
TOTAL TEST 13.9 RANGE 9.9-27.8
FREE TEST .238 RANGE .198-.619

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Looks good to me. Some will say 50mg ed is a high dose.

It is not uncommon to feel bad (or get sick) between weeks 2-5 after going off test.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
That's a nice rebound in LH and FSH. But 13.9 nMol/L (400 ng/dL) isn't much testosterone production yet, especially considering that up to half of this could be residual testosterone decanoate. But maybe there will be further increases in testicular volume and production. Free testosterone calculated with Tru-T is about 12 ng/dL (normal range 16-31), so room for improvement.

Assuming the total estradiol measurement is accurate, free estradiol is calculated to be 1.75 pg/mL (normal range 0.2-1.5). This is potentially of concern, especially because its effects add to the estrogenic action of the zuclomiphene isomer of Clomid.

As @fifty says, that's a high dose of Clomid. In general guys should not be taking more than 25 mg per day. In many cases lowering the dose of Clomid results in higher testosterone production.

jws1300

So the plan was to start taking clomid 2 weeks after your last injection, correct? Just asking bc I have not injected for a week, but do have clomid on hand and am in the same boat - wanting to see how I feel without injections and do bloodwork again.

And yes 50mg per day seems high. I am sensitive to clomid so 12.5mg EOD put me in the 700's. Naturally I was at around 295-300.

Another user pointed out this graph to me which is important to be aware of. "Clomiphene" is actually a mix of two substances, enclomiphene (the good one) and zuclomiphene (the bad one). Zuclomiphene has estrogenic qualities so as it builds up in your system as the graph shoes here it increasingly stimulates estrogen receptors in a way that can be similar to having abnormally high estrogen. This is why lower dosing rather than high dosing is optimal for most - it does not take a lot of the enclomiphene to improve your body's testosterone production, so keeping the dose as low as possible is the best way to ensure you get a balanced effect.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me