Coming clean and looking for some decent advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fernando Almaguer

Ok fellas,

I don't post much but I have this issue with seeking prostittuion when I am alone or lonley rather. I just get an itch and im like hey why not. anyone have any advice or perspectives on helping this situation becuase it could land me in a pickle. It also probably not good for self esteem but i don't know. Your thoughts are welcome

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Renman23

As long as youre not dealing with underage or "Trafficed" people. People being coerced into that life. I dont see the issue with Sex work. Unless you find it immoral. Which I dont.

I know/knew several women who were sex professionals. I helped them with Financial planning and taxes. They were very clear about their choices and did very well.

Stop being ashamed.

Fernando Almaguer

As long as youre not dealing with underage or "Trafficed" people. People being coerced into that life. I dont see the issue with Sex work. Unless you find it immoral. Which I dont.

I know/knew several women who were sex professionals. I helped them with Financial planning and taxes. They were very clear about their choices and did very well.

Stop being ashamed.

Society shames us and makes it illegal. I guess because females who do this for a living won't make very good mothers? I appreciate the advice, youve got a good point.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I agree with Renman that there shouldn't be anything wrong with such consensual transactions. But this doesn't address your other concerns: How likely is this to land you "in a pickle"? Just because social mores are wrong doesn't mean you can ignore them with impunity. You need to weigh potential long-term consequences and decide if the risk is acceptable. And the other point—does this harm your self-esteem, and further, could it harm your ability to form more desirable long-term relationships? It's one thing to know intellectually that you shouldn't feel shame or guilt, but it's another thing to escape ingrained social conditioning—yours, especially that of others.

In any case, it's good that you're willing to give this some thought.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me