Combatting Flat Muscles and Low Muscle Glycogen Stores on T3 / Liothyronine

Buy Lab Tests Online

Anonymon

Anyone had any luck in being on replacement doses of T3 / Liothyronine and not having their muscles go flat? 25-32mcg of T3 spread out throughout the morning completely fixes some debilitating gut issues I have, but makes my muscles go flat. My cortisol tends to run lower, so upping carbs too much doesn’t usually work out for me, right now hovering around 250-350g a day with 250-280g of protein and around 120-130g of fat. Just upping carbs doesn’t seem to work out for a lot of people too and they still complain of being flat.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

25-32mcg of T3 spread out throughout the morning completely fixes some debilitating gut issues I have

Well done! But please can you give us more details! It would be really appreciated.

What kind of gut issues? What food triggers it? Does it trigger worse in the AM vs at night? Does keto work as well? Does the T3 allow you to be less strict with the gut diet? Do you feel the T3 masks the issue mentally or does it actually improve the gut? As evidence by stools\constipation improving as well for example. Any other info as you you think is important.

I know that's a lot of questions! But a LOT of people have been searching decades and your feedback can help others more than you think.

Anonymon

Well done! But please can you give us more details! It would be really appreciated.

What kind of gut issues? What food triggers it? Does it trigger worse in the AM vs at night? Does keto work as well? Does the T3 allow you to be less strict with the gut diet? Do you feel the T3 masks the issue mentally or does it actually improve the gut? As evidence by stools\constipation improving as well for example. Any other info as you you think is important.

I know that's a lot of questions! But a LOT of people have been searching decades and your feedback can help others more than you think.
My issues don’t appear to be like many issues folks have. No dietary changes or macro changes help it, though easier to digest things make it better than harder to digest things. I’d physically seize up after eating sometimes and at its worst I’d wake up the next morning with food in my stomach and things in there pressing against my lungs and throat. I’ve been regular the whole time and no real change there. When certain issues I had started, I’m pretty sure I physically damaged parts of my small intestine with the ungodly amounts of salt I’d have to eat to fight off hyperkalemia from having low cortisol. BPC helps a lot, but T3 makes all of that relatively normal.

Anonymon

As a fun added wrinkle if anyone’s interested: unbound T4 or T3 (as in not NDT) also doubled my free testosterone levels despite leaving my SHBG unaffected, with my total test going down alongside that, presumably because I’m using or free floating more test and not holding onto it. My estrogen went up a little too (40-50 to 70ish), my doc’s theory being that my body’s just trying to maintain the ratio. T3 drives estrogen conversion so it at least makes sense.

T

tareload

As a fun added wrinkle if anyone’s interested: unbound T4 or T3 (as in not NDT) also doubled my free testosterone levels despite leaving my SHBG unaffected, with my total test going down alongside that, presumably because I’m using or free floating more test and not holding onto it. My estrogen went up a little too (40-50 to 70ish), my doc’s theory being that my body’s just trying to maintain the ratio. T3 drives estrogen conversion so it at least makes sense.

Got any lab results or analysis/data to substantiate these claims? Are you referring to TT/fT levels with or without the use of exogenous T / hCG / SERM / AI?

Anonymon

Got any lab results or analysis/data to substantiate these claims? Are you referring to TT/fT levels with or without the use of exogenous T / hCG / SERM / AI?
I’m not sure how I would know that if I didn’t have the blood work. I didn’t mean I ‘felt’ like my free T doubled. I’m also on TRT and have been for all these numbers, being Test-C and HCG, no AI, with evening HGH peptides 5 days a week, though I had normal HGH in the morning 4 days a week at 2ius and it was the same thing. NDT didn’t affect things, presumably because it’s bound, but T4 alone or with T3, and T3 in any dose or slow release or instant all do the same thing to my free T and E2 with the same SHBG. Was completely off thyroid meds for like a year and it was the same for my E2 and free T as being on NDT. I’ve never tried thyroid meds while not being on general hormone replacement. Even when I was taking cortisol replacement it was always the same for years.

Ashwagandha significantly raised my free T3 levels while on T4 but even without that, my free T and E2 were always elevated from baseline on TRT, free T in particular having doubled despite no dosing changes in T or hCG to account for it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me