Colorado Shuts Down Low T Clinics

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

According to a thread on Twitter, which is from a local news reporter, the Colorado Attorney General has shut down three Low T Center locations, because they do not provide "emergency or life-saving procedures.":

Colorado's Attorney General directs Low T Centers to stop claiming its procedures to enhance male sex drive are "emergency or life-saving procedures" and to halt elective procedures at their three clinics in Colorado. The AG's letter, dated April 15, says Low T Centers are falsely claiming that all of their employees are essential personnel and are continuing to offer consultations without social distancing. The letter basically says a patient's desires, so to speak, don't constitute medical necessity. "That order in no way authorizes the delivery of an elective procedure that a client may imagine is “essential” but in fact fails to fit within the narrow provisions of... the order."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

davidrn

As opposed to abortions, which are called essential and even described as "Life affirming". Nothing like bringing politics into medicine and disease.

Last edited:

Bryan_K77

As opposed to abortions, which are called essential and even described as "Life affirming". Nothing like bring politics into medicine and disease.
I’m almost positive that all of their marijuana dispensaries are open lol I have nothing against an adult using marijuana responsibly whatsoever and even partake on occasion myself, but surely TRT is far more essential to more people

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me