Clothing

Buy Lab Tests Online

JmarkH

I’m looking for brands or sizing options for dress shirts. I’ll have to buy a new suit also, but for now, I’d settle on a dress shirt that fits and looks good with a tie.

My proportions have changed since I started hrt and exercising. In one year, I’ve put on 2 ½ inches in the chest [45”], 1 ¼ in the bicep [15 ¾”], and oddly ¾ inch in the neck [18”]. For a dress shirt, I need an 18-inch neck, 45-inch chest, 20-inch shoulders, and 24-inch arms. The waist is 36-38. So, if I find a shirt with an 18-inch neck, the chest is over 50 inches, the waist is 44 or larger and it will look like crap. Where do you guys buy your dress clothes?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Excellent Thai tailor who comes to the US a few times a year and makes the rounds among cities. You may want to check his schedule this year and if he comes close to you:

I did some nice shirts with him and then went on TRT and now they don't fit LOL.

=====
Example email with previous tour schedule example...

Dear Valued Customer,

I am pleased to announce that next Month I will be back in the United States to offer you my personalized craftsmanship and premier custom tailor services.

I will be bringing broad selections of fabrics for the summer season and of course, our bestselling classic collections.

My schedules are as follows:

Wed 18th Sept– Los Angeles
Thurs 19th Sept – Los Angeles
Fri 20th Sept – San Francisco
Sat 21st Sept – San Francisco
Sun 22nd Sept – San Francisco
Mon 23rd Sept – Denver
Tues 24th Sept - Chicago
Wed 25th Sept - MN
Thurs 26th Sept – MN
Fri 27th Sept – MN
Sat 28th Sept – Iowa
Sun 29th Sept – Kansas City
Mon 30th Sept – Dayton
Tues 1st Oct – Houston
Wed 2nd Oct – Austin
Thurs 3rd – Dallas
Fri 4th Oct – Dallas
Sat 5th Oct – Charleston, SC
Sun 6th Oct –
Mon 7th Oct –
Tues 8th Oct –
Wed 9th Oct –
Thurs 10th Oct –
Fri 11th Oct –
Sat 12th Oct –
Sun 13th Oct –
Mon 14th Oct –
Tues 15th Oct –
Wed 16th Oct –
Thurs 17th Oct –
Fri 18th Oct –

If you, your friends, colleagues, family members are interested in expanding your wardrobes with the premier Chan brand, please let me know so that I can finalize my schedule accordingly. I really appreciate your continuous support.

If you have any issues regarding previous orders, please let me know right away - 100% satisfaction is always our goal

Thanks for all your support. I really appreciate that.

Yours Sincerely,

Prateep Sachthep (Chan)

www.chanstailor.com
Facebook : Log in or sign up to view

Thailand Mobile No. (+66) 819-152-305
US Mobile No. (1) 310-503-0512

Email : [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

====

Sorry if this post breaks the forum rules. Clearly I ain't a spammer and have no financial interest in this company. Just former happy customer. Once you go custom fitted it is hard to go back. Downside is if you gain or lose weight/dimensions you gotta get more clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:

JmarkH

I'll go that route in nine months or so. I've got to let the recomposition settle. In the meantime, I still got to wear clothes in public. Surely my size isn't that unique and someone has a favorite or two.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me