Clomid vs hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

bruin

OK, back from the appt..........<sigh> well the good news I posted earlier, good results via lab. I asked about why no Estradiol test, the answer is it is not necessary until symptoms present themselves, then a test is performed and then the next course of action is considered. When I asked about using the test results as a marker and for monitoring purposes within acceptable ranges he said results would not matter because all men are different and something unacceptable to one man would not be to another.
SO, essentially when I were to develop signs of breast enlargement, then I should be get tested.....crazy

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Bruin:

Next time just say "Doctor, could you please add the ultrasensitive estradiol lab test?. I would gladly pay for the extra cost. This would make me feel more comfortable with my treatment".

This is the most precise one:

Estradiol, LCMS (Endocrine Sciences)
Test Number: 500108Specimen:orfrozenVolume:Minimum Volume:Note: notContainer:orCollection:please submit separate frozen specimens for each test requestedStorage Instructions:Freeze.frozenMethodology:

[TD="class: tableCell1, colspan: 2"]

CPT Code: 82670[/TD]

[TD="class: tableCell1 detailsTitle, align: right"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: tableCell1"]Serum (preferred)

plasma,

[/TD]

[TD="class: highlight detailsTitle, bgcolor: #BCD4EC, align: right"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: highlight, bgcolor: #BCD4EC"]3 mL
[/TD]

[/TD]
[TD="class: tableCell1"]1.5 mL (

This volume does

allow for repeat testing.)
[/TD]

[TD="class: highlight detailsTitle, bgcolor: #BCD4EC, align: right"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: highlight, bgcolor: #BCD4EC"]Gel-barrier tube, lavender-top (EDTA) tube,

green-top (heparin) tube
[/TD]

[/TD]
[TD="class: tableCell1"]Serum/plasma must be separated from cells within 45 minutes of venipuncture. Send serum/plasma in a plastic transport tube. To avoid delays in turnaround time when requesting multiple tests on frozen samples,

[/TD]

[/TD]
[TD="class: tableCell1"]

at room temperature or refrigerated for two days.

for two years

[/TD]

[/TD]
[TD="class: tableCell1"]Liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS-MS)
[/TD]

tmckenzie

I will chime in, listen to the guys above. If its working, stay on hcg. I am still struggling, low t was just a symptom of a huge problem. Above in the thread I mentioned taking so much arimidex. Well, come to find out, my body is not absorbing meds very well. I just hope we can get to the bottom of my ills. I have gone down since march. I can hardly recognize myself. But have found, if you do not advocate for yourself, these drs will run over you. Why a dr would put you on clomid when you are all dialed in is beyond me.

bruin

OK............been reading up on this, and I do not have a clear picture of where Clomid vs HCG ends up. I had one Dr said go with HCG, another.........go with Clomid, but he did not write a scrip. Ended up on HCG, all seems ok, not fab, working on some ED issues and again not sure if there is a connection here.

Advice please, Duane

Loki

If you are not "seeing all the benefits of TRT" than something is wrong.

Can you tell us more?

Would like to see latest blood work, what you were diagnosed with and what your weekly protocol is as of now.

If anybody can please help it would be much appreciated... I have been on TRT for 4 years... 175 mg of topical cream applied 1 gram in morning and one at night... Total t went from 300 to 700 Free t from 9 to 17... Felt good! Doctor retired and the new doctor took me off TRT and put me on Clomid... I have lost my sex drive, having ED issues, no energy in afternoons... My free T is up to 18.5 and the best since I have measured it but I absolutely hate the way I feel... I am also losing weight and have no appetite... Now that I am doing research into this can anybody guide me on next steps and optimal protocol?

M M

1 mg/day?

Very interesting. We seem to learn new things everyday. As far as I am concerned, I am doing much better since I got on arimidex 1 mg a day. Waiting on blood work to see where my e level is at but roughly three weeks in, I still have a few issues, but I would say about 90 percent better than when I posted above. And I am thankful for it. I was about to give up trt for good.

Thats a very high dose of arimidex. Have you had your estradiol level checked after a month or so on this dose? If it's much below ~22, you should be experiencing joint pain. Are you? I take .25 EOD as part of my TRT protocol and my estradiol usually runs in the mid 20s.

Gamnc

I have been on 25 mg a day for over a year. I am also on TRT and the CC seems to buffer the end of a cycle. It also kept my testicles from shrinking like they did prior to the CC.

opus11

I see my Dr tomorrow, actually a substitute as my reg Dr is out for the next 2 mos, so just read up on some notes form my last visit and they are going to recommend clomid for testicular atrophy. I have been on hcg for 4-5 weeks. Experiencing overall very positive results, great energy, nice sex drive, great sleep, genital and testicular is in moderatly increasing and ejaculate volume is up.

Why would I agree to switch to CLomid?

my most recent test results, Testosterone Free 24 Result (Ref 0-30) performed by equilibrium dialysis
Testosterone Bioavail 294 H ( Ref 50-190) differential precipitation
Testostoerone Total 920 Result ( Ref 240-950) liquid chromatography

Performed by Mayo Labs

I just read this post today.

May I ask:
1. what is your age on 2014 while you posted this?

2. besides hCG, did you take other medicines?

3. Does hCG still work for you today 11/02/2020?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me