Clomid + Vasper?

Buy Lab Tests Online

galaxy

Has anyone spent any time looking into Vasper? The basic principle is that they use compression and cold technology to do high intensity exercise and the cooling allows a larger than normal lactic acid build up which signals to the brain to release a lot of anabolic hormones. Apparently it's been well received by professional athletes and NASA for astronauts in space who need to train 4 hours a day to compensate for muscle loss. I know that those of us who are on TRT are shutdown, but was curious if anyone has used it.

Before I started TRT I tried a clomid restart and got my TT to 610 and Free T to 18 which isn't too far off from my current TT of 602 anx Free T of 25 on 50mg of Test cypionate 3x/week + 500 IU HCG 2x/week. I didn't notice a difference on the clomid and feel better on the injections. It might be pie in the sky thinking but I wonder if a clomid restart plus vasper training would be any different.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Interesting idea. I am in the sports world and never heard of vasper. Sounds like someone trying to get more use out of their GameReady equipment.

Anything is worth a shot.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching