clomid results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rydrax

test went from

testosterone Total from 2.90 ish range 5.-19.
testosterone free from 100 ish range 240-950 Estradiol: 5
t4 free 1.05 from .93-1.70
t3 free 1.87 from 2.00 4.40

to

testosterone total, MS 508 range 250-1100 nq/dl
testosterone free, 47.2 range 35-155 pq/ml

estradiol, 20

t4 total 7.13 range 4.50- 10.90
t3 total 0.76 range 0.76-1.81

with clomid.

symptoms still persist, low energy, no motivation, no libido or erection, more depressed, more anxiety, etc.

could it be something else not related to T?

diet contains healthy carbs, fats and protein.

vit D normal. sleep is around 6 or 7 hours as average. thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cigpk

I’d be curious to see SHBG, your free t is still low.

Shbg shot up super high for me, basically cancelled out any benefit I got from clomid raising my total T

Rydrax

I’d be curious to see SHBG, your free t is still low.

Shbg shot up super high for me, basically cancelled out any benefit I got from clomid raising my total T

before clomid it was in the 50's and after clomid it was in the 80's if i remember correctly.

so do you actually think test is not the cause of my symptoms?

cigpk

before clomid it was in the 50's and after clomid it was in the 80's if i remember correctly.

so do you actually think test is not the cause of my symptoms?
My experience was clomid made me feel kinda shitty.

I think low free T and low free e2 are contributing to your feeling bad, but I am not a doc, just my experience

Vvs1

T3, which is thyroid, is super low. You likely want a complete thyroid panel, with free t3, reverse t3, and thyroid antibodies. Its good to have a baseline before you begin meds.

My T was over 1000 with Clomid and didn't feel much improvement.

Rydrax

T3, which is thyroid, is super low. You likely want a complete thyroid panel, with free t3, reverse t3, and thyroid antibodies. Its good to have a baseline before you begin meds.

My T was over 1000 with Clomid and didn't feel much improvement.

well the endo only saw free t3 since i haven’t show her clomid results with t3 and she said that free t3 will go up when i increase my test. thanks for replying!

Vince

Super Moderator
Endo haven’t seen my T3 yet. she saw the free t3 only but said it’s ok because its related to low t and when i fix that, then the free t3 will go up. thanks for replying!
Your doctor has it backwards. If you improve your thyroid levels, you will improve your testosterone levels.

I concur though with everyone that has noted your Thyroid, which is what I immediately noticed. You should have the following for a complete picture, if they're all affordable for you:

TSH
Free T4
Free T3
Reverse T3
Antibodies

Your T4 being at the lower range is typical and pretty normal but your T3 is in a subterranean range, should much closer to the top of the lab range.

Rydrax

I concur though with everyone that has noted your Thyroid, which is what I immediately noticed. You should have the following for a complete picture, if they're all affordable for you:

TSH
Free T4
Free T3
Reverse T3
Antibodies

Your T4 being at the lower range is typical and pretty normal but your T3 is in a subterranean range, should much closer to the top of the lab range.

hello. tsh 3rd generation is 1.7 range 0.40- 4.50

currently i don’t have free t3 or t4 for after clomid results.

i never heard of a doc checking reverse t3 or t4 or atleast they never checked mine.

im actually wondering if i should do ssri or trt. just because i feel almost the same or even the same after clomid. i wonder why free t3 and t3 are both low tho. diet? im stressful, but i have a healthy diet tho

thanks!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale