Clomid Restart Bloodwork Update ~ week 7

Buy Lab Tests Online

yesman

I started taking 25 mg of Clomid EOD about 7 weeks ago and now have some follow up bloodwork if you're interested.
Pre Clomid #1: http://imgur.com/ht6Lj2M
Pre Clomid #2: http://imgur.com/a/jxcnZ
Clomid week 7: http://imgur.com/a/wru0t

Testosterone went from 291 to 544 [348 - 1197].
LH went from 3.2 to 4.1 [1.7-8.6].
FSH went from 2.1 to 2.4 [1.5 - 12.4].

My background: 25 year old male. I'm in decent shape, exercise regularly, maintain a balanced diet, work a medium stress job, and get plenty of sleep. No prior steroid usage. In other words, I've tried checking all of the boxes prior to embarking on this Clomid restart.
Some of low T symptoms have improved. Energy has improved but still not what I consider good for me.
Libido has gone from bad to much worse (which I didn't think was possible).
Brain fog is still the same. I've become noticeably depressed.
I am not sure if this is directly attributable to Clomid but I've started experiencing mood swings about 2.5 weeks into Clomid therapy. The mood swings are something that I've never experienced prior to starting Clomid. Could this be the effect of increased estrogen from Clomid?

At this point, I can't say that I like my results from taking Clomid. I am going back into my doctor next week to discuss my options. I think I will ask to stop Clomid and see how I feel after a month or so before making my next decision. I'm not sure if this time off Clomid is worth it or if I should ask my doctor about TRT. Any recommendations for next steps are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Mood swings are common on Clomid from everything that I have read. It might be E2 related, but your week 7 blood work shows your E2 at 25.8 which is not high in and of itself but some guys are very sensitive to E2 and for them, or possibly for you, a level closer to 20 may feel better.

It may be that you have high SHBG as well, which would mean that even with a relatively decent Total T level your Free T could be very low so you still feel like crap at your now higher than before T level. I did not see SHBG tested anywhere unless I missed it.

Sean Mosher

You are pretty young no doubt to be starting the lifelong commitment to TRT.
I guess if it's absolutely necessary, then it's something to discuss with your doctor at some point, but I'd try to make adjustments to your current protocol using Clomid before trying anything else.
Week 7 is still really early in the grand scheme of things.

trt4me

You could try an even lower dose like 3x a week or 12.5 3x a week. What you are feeling is common with clomid.
I think 7 weeks is long enough to decide on clomid results. Unless your shbg is high don't think there is anything else to adjust since your e2 isn't bad.

CoastWatcher

As Dr. Saya has noted, it takes patience to see a Clomid program through. We can't tell you what to do, but as has been noted, at your age a success with it would be great news.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me