Clomid Mono- Self Admin. (Blood WORK Help)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vega93

Hey Guys,

So a little about myself I’m 25 year old healthy male with no previous AAS or TRT use.
About 2 years ago I noticed things where a little off from Chronic Fatigue, Brain fog, Anxiety, Body Composition everything seemed to be lagging behind and dwindling.

So after fighting tooth and nail I was able to have Kaiser request a blood test on my hormones which came back relatively low on all ends.
Total Test- 320 (270-800 ng/dL)
Estrogen- 7
Dht-19
(That’s all they tested for even though I request a full hormone panel)

So after seeing my results and researching I figured my symptoms could be from Secondary Hypogonadism.

So after being brushed off by 3 different Kaiser doctors saying I didn’t know what I was taking about or there was nothing they could do..not even run further blood test to see if I was correct I decided to take matters into my own hands.

But now I’m here hoping to get some help from the Vets!

I’ve been self administering 25mg Clomid 3x a week for 6 weeks.
I’ve felt much better instantly and I continue to feel good.
My overal mood is good my anxiety and brain fog is gone.
My body comp is good I’m leaning out but I have a little bloat which I’m guessing is from the elevated E2 which I figure I can start using an AI.

So I got my blood test in today and have a few questions.

Total Test- 880 (264-916 ng/dl)
LH- 17.1
FSH- 8.4
Estrogen- 55.3 (non sensitive)

My questions and concerns are the following:
1) My LH is really high, what can I do to lower it?
2) Will taking the clomid 2x a week bring down my E2 & LH since I’m a good responder?
3) I feel great overall and the only thing I would say is a little bloat but other then that can I stay on this protocol indefinitely or at least until it stops working?

Thanks for your help guys,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Youre using too much Clomid IMHO, 25mg is notorious for E problems but to your credit at least you went 3x per week and not every day. I'd cut it to 12.5mg E3D and see how you do, if that alleviates some E syptoms or cuts the number down.

Youre testing is woefully inadequate, need to see Free T over Total, and your E2 is all wrong.

LH and FSH being high are the Clomid working and normal during Clomid use.

Vega93

Youre using too much Clomid IMHO, 25mg is notorious for E problems but to your credit at least you went 3x per week and not every day. I'd cut it to 12.5mg E3D and see how you do, if that alleviates some E syptoms or cuts the number down.

Youre testing is woefully inadequate, need to see Free T over Total, and your E2 is all wrong.

LH and FSH being high are the Clomid working and normal during Clomid use.

Thanks Vince,

Yeah I’ll probably cut the pill in half and see if that helps bring down the E2.

I was also going to go buy some DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate and see if that helps free up some more T and alleviate the E2 issues.

So I shouldn’t be worried about the elivated LH I don’t want to desensitize anything?

Vince

Super Moderator
Having your LH at 17 is not going to harm you in any way. Having that high level is just giving you nice testosterone levels, don't be concerned.

Vega93

Having your LH at 17 is not going to harm you in any way. Having that high level is just giving you nice testosterone levels, don't be concerned.

Thanks Vince,

Awesome, so I can just continue to use this protocol or should I taper off at some point?

DragonBits

Your high LH is directly related to how much clomid you are taking.
Your TT and E2 are also directly related to how much clomid you are taking.

For sure lowering your clomid will lower all three, LH, TT and E2. They might not go down in exactly proportional amounts, you could experiment but I would expect to see all three go down some amount.

For tests I would add in shbg, e2 sensitive test,cmp (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel) and CBC With Differential/Platelet, the CMP and CBC are not expensive. Nearly all doctors will order CMP/CBC as a part of a general physical.

I am not a big fan of free T regular test as it can be calculated from SHBG, albumin and TT and is not all that accurate, but it's fairly cheap to add in. The expensive LC/MS-MS Free T test is expensive but much more accurate, most guys don't buy/get it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me