Clomid for Testicular Shrinkage ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SilverSurfer

guys in the group i had questions about clomid. Does clomid help restore your testicles if they have started shrinking? and if so how long does it take for it for it to start working?

Have you tried HCG? It works for most men. I personally have just given up on trying to restore my testicle size as HCG just causes too many side effects. TRT gave me a bigger penis, but shrunk my nuts, so I guess it’s a fair trade. If I try to get them back to size with HCG I get terrible, painful, back acne. Not worth it simply for appearance.

Charliebizz

Have you tried HCG? It works for most men. I personally have just given up on trying to restore my testicle size as HCG just causes too many side effects. TRT gave me a bigger penis, but shrunk my nuts, so I guess it’s a fair trade. If I try to get them back to size with HCG I get terrible, painful, back acne. Not worth it simply for appearance.
How much bigger lol. I wonder why that happens for some men

SilverSurfer

How much bigger lol. I wonder why that happens for some men

1” longer when hard, 3/4” bigger around. I went from average to above average. It’s also significantly larger when flaccid. It’s not just me either. I never told my husband I started TRT and he has been pleased. I chalked it up on getting clean and sober. A guy has to have a little mystery.

Might be blood flow? Might be because of solid DHT numbers, now?

But I had rather large nuts. Literally small chicken egg sized. Now they are about 70% smaller. What TRT giveth, it taketh, I suppose.

Charliebizz

1” longer when hard, 3/4” bigger around. I went from average to above average. It’s also significantly larger when flaccid. It’s not just me either. I never told my husband I started TRT and he has been pleased. I chalked it up on getting clean and sober. A guy has to have a little mystery.

Might be blood flow? Might be because of solid DHT numbers, now?

But I had rather large nuts. Literally small chicken egg sized. Now they are about 70% smaller. What TRT giveth, it taketh, I suppose.
wow that’s significant. I’ve heard about it before but didn’t put much stock in it because of the places it was coming from.

I so wish I could get trt to work for me.just to feel better.

KevinS

guys in the group i had questions about clomid. Does clomid help restore your testicles if they have started shrinking? and if so how long does it take for it for it to start working?

I started TRT only for the 1st 3 months and the boys started to shrink. My Dr put me on 45 mg of Clomid daily and they were back almost 100 percent in another 3 months. That was about 18 months ago, I am still taking 45 mg of Clomid every other day, but they have shrunk again maintaining about 75 percent of what they were before I started TRT.

I am not interested in fertility, I just like having playable balls. ;-)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me