Clomid for men with high SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Anybody know if a younger guy could have success with clomid having a normal total testosterone level but high SHBG and was wanting to raise free testosterone being on lower end due to high SHBG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Idk why everyone hates clomid. Half life is long so just down 25mg tabs eod or 2x/wk if it’s too much.

It can raise estrogen in high doses but usually not too much at 12.5mg/day levels. Several guys I know personally who tried clomid liked it. I think everyone here reads the list of horror stories so they’re prompted to experience every possible side effect. That goes with a lot of substances.

And yes it can cause all estrogenic side effects. Bloating, crying, irritability.

Vince

Super Moderator
Anybody know if a younger guy could have success with clomid having a normal total testosterone level but high SHBG and was wanting to raise free testosterone being on lower end due to high SHBG?
As you may already know, younger guys do better on clomid then older guys. Are you already on a clomid protocol.

Idk why everyone hates clomid. Half life is long so just down 25mg tabs eod or 2x/wk if it’s too much.

It can raise estrogen in high doses but usually not too much at 12.5mg/day levels. Several guys I know personally who tried clomid liked it. I think everyone here reads the list of horror stories so they’re prompted to experience every possible side effect. That goes with a lot of substances.

And yes it can cause all estrogenic side effects. Bloating, crying, irritability.

Same reason that AI get's knocked around...it's overdosed and causes E problems as well as the SHBG rise that is common.

Rydrax

i tried clomid just to check even with high shbg and tbh i felt almost nothing. a few morning woods and maybe 3 days of feeling a bit better.

cigpk

Clomid put me in a very bad place.

12.5 mg EOD drove my shbg up to 90. Free t hung around 9 or 10 (7-26) and for some reason, it dropped my e2 to around 15.

So an e2 at 15 with shbg at 90 basically meant I had no free e2 rolling around.

My joints are still recovering 6 months after discontinuing.

If you have high shbg, I personally would not recommend clomid. Also, I am 28 so thought clomid would be ideal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me