Clomid and sarms

Buy Lab Tests Online

Shan

I am a 57 year old fitness buff. I have been using Clomid mono-therapy 25mg eod for 4.5 years. I feel fantastic and I am in the best shape of my life. Last time my blood was checked my testosterone was 1372 with free test at 33. My question is this, as a strength training fanatic, I am interested in trying out a SARM LGD-4033 to see how it will aid in my weight lifting. I am aware that LGD does suppress natural testosterone. I understand the negative feedback loop that Clomid works within. Does anyone know how adding a sarm along with Clomid would affect overall testosterone levels?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PhilM7

Hi, Shan. Nice to hear that you have done well on Clomid. Any eye issues or extra floaters? I have been curious to meet someone else that was on Clomid for a long period of time. I started Clomid at about the same dosage as you about 18 months ago. I always had floaters since my early 20's so I can't say that Clomid did anything in that department, other than make my eyes more sensitive to bright sunlight. My T levels are around 1,000 to 1,100.

Shan

Hi, Shan. Nice to hear that you have done well on Clomid. Any eye issues or extra floaters? I have been curious to meet someone else that was on Clomid for a long period of time. I started Clomid at about the same dosage as you about 18 months ago. I always had floaters since my early 20's so I can't say that Clomid did anything in that department, other than make my eyes more sensitive to bright sunlight. My T levels are around 1,000 to 1,100.
I also have always had floaters. I haven’t had any eyes issues or any other problems.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me