Clomid and HCG together

Buy Lab Tests Online

bjones250

I stopped TRT with HCG about 2 months ago because we are looking to get pregnant. Immediately upon stopping, I started taking clomid 15mg eod mostly to keep T levels decent while off testosterone. My sperm count now is at 2m/ml so very low. Is it okay to take clomid and HCG together to help boost fertility after coming off TRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

I stopped TRT with HCG about 2 months ago because we are looking to get pregnant. Immediately upon stopping, I started taking clomid 15mg eod mostly to keep T levels decent while off testosterone. My sperm count now is at 2m/ml so very low. Is it okay to take clomid and HCG together to help boost fertility after coming off TRT?
HCG will shut you down same as testosterone. Clomid only is the best route for fertility. 2 months is not enough give it time

DS3

HCG will shut you down same as testosterone. Clomid only is the best route for fertility. 2 months is not enough give it time

This is obviously an extremely late response, but this is simply bad advice. Clomid and HCG used concomitantly is a standard practice among fertility doctors.

madman

Super Moderator
Be careful, this is erroneous and reckless advice.

Get back to me on that one.

Go nuts!

K.pietera

Hi my friends

I am using ovitrelle 6500iu pen for 5 weeks right now for fertillity. The doc here in Belgium prescribed me the whole pen 2 x a week 3500iu. I'm also on 100mg test trough transcrotal appl.

The issue I have found recently is that since 4 dans ago I discovered a small lump onto my richt testicle... I have a echo Booked in next thursday.

Can it be because of the high dose of HCG ?... I am a bit scared right now.

The lump is smal and edgy and not painfull online onpleasant when I push against it. The size of it is really 1 or 2 mm or so

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me