Clomid and Gyno

Buy Lab Tests Online

econnolly

I recently transitioned from taking Clomid to Testosterone. While on the Clomid I noticed increased nipple sensitivity and also tissue build up around my nipples. Does anyone know if this is common with Clomid and if so will it go away now that I have transitioned off?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

Welcome to the forum.

I've never taken Clomid but was under the impression that it blocked estrogen sensitive receptors in the breast tissue and did a good job of preventing gyno regardless of how much estradiol was circulating in the blood. Hopefully others with more knowledge will expound upon my response.

Kirk001

Similar thing happened to me on Clomid, and I was not not a high does just 15mg per day. Since stopping Clomid and switching to TRT, and also being a lot more aggressive with anastrozole, the burning and swollen feel are gone.

econnolly

My clomid dose was 12.5 mg per week. I was on .125 mg of anastrozole 3 times per week but then stopped once I began testosterone 2 weeks ago. My doctor wanted to prescribe me an AI but since it didn't help my sympotoms previously we went with tomaxifen 10 mg daily to help with the gyno.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me