Clinics for injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

fifty

Mainly because it's a waste of time. Why drive to a clinic every week to get injected? That's like going to the laundromat to do your laundry.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

slicktop

Mainly because it's a waste of time. Why drive to a clinic every week to get injected? That's like going to the laundromat to do your laundry.
It's like going to the laundromat to do your laundry, paying 10x what it costs to do it at home, and not getting your clothes as clean.

To put it in perspective, you pay more for one weekly shot than most guys pay for months of testosterone. Before I switched to Defy, my PCP gave me a script for test cypionate, and I was paying $20 for three vials of 200mg test. That's with a goodrx coupon, not insurance. I just checked and the price is still the same (well, $19.98). A box of 100 needles cost like $12. A box of alcohol swabs is $2. So for $34 you could have at least a full month of test, if not more.

And that's not to mention the lousy once a week protocol, which is absolute crap for most men. Some high SHBG men tolerate it ok, sure, but weekly shots are looked on by the TRT community these days like a modern doctor would look at chloroform for anesthesia.

Those clinics are cash cows preying on ignorant upper middle class and rich men. I hate them.

Westin

It's like going to the laundromat to do your laundry, paying 10x what it costs to do it at home, and not getting your clothes as clean.

To put it in perspective, you pay more for one weekly shot than most guys pay for months of testosterone. Before I switched to Defy, my PCP gave me a script for test cypionate, and I was paying $20 for three vials of 200mg test. That's with a goodrx coupon, not insurance. I just checked and the price is still the same (well, $19.98). A box of 100 needles cost like $12. A box of alcohol swabs is $2. So for $34 you could have at least a full month of test, if not more.

And that's not to mention the lousy once a week protocol, which is absolute crap for most men. Some high SHBG men tolerate it ok, sure, but weekly shots are looked on by the TRT community these days like a modern doctor would look at chloroform for anesthesia.

Those clinics are cash cows preying on ignorant upper middle class and rich men. I hate them.
I could not agree more!

Westin

TRT is for life. Who wants to have to drive to an office for a simple 20 second injection, FOREVER. Injecting is just part of the deal. Or try the cream. Lots of people like it.

Sly

I went to one of those clinics to start and it served its purpose to get me started, but after all the initial costs, it was still $200 a month. I now pay about $70 a month total for my Testosterone, HCG, and, Anastrozole and inject at home. If my insurance wouldn’t treat Test like Opiods and let me get 10 week refills instead of 4 week, it would only be around $55 a month.

Bryan_K77

There is a lot more than hormones that go into libido. With that being said, I always had a high libido pre trt and on injections, on the scrotal application of the cream my libido has been way too high at times. Defy has me cut the amount I apply to my scrotum in half and that helped a little, but I might start doing just one click to my scrotum eod. Anyone who has had an out of control libido can attest to the fact it can become a major distraction and potentially troublesome if in a committed relationship if your partner’s sex drive is significantly lower

Henry

Sometimes that's the only way a person can get T. Thankfully, I've always run into docs that let me self inject before I went to Androgel but for some people, going to a doc's office is the only option they have.

SSHSSA74

There is a lot more than hormones that go into libido. With that being said, I always had a high libido pre trt and on injections, on the scrotal application of the cream my libido has been way too high at times. Defy has me cut the amount I apply to my scrotum in half and that helped a little, but I might start doing just one click to my scrotum eod. Anyone who has had an out of control libido can attest to the fact it can become a major distraction and potentially troublesome if in a committed relationship if your partner’s sex drive is significantly lower
I hear you. Thanks for you responding. HCG for you?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me