Clinics for injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cooper

I know it is unpopular on these forums but for those of you who do go to clinics such as the Low T Center for once a week shots - are you still going during these Coronavirus times?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cooper

Vince - I understand that most inject at home as I mentioned in initial post. That being said for those folks who do not self-inject and choose to go in weekly for injection I am curious as to if they are still going in.

Blackhawk

Vince - I understand that most inject at home as I mentioned in initial post. That being said for those folks who do not self-inject and choose to go in weekly for injection I am curious as to if they are still going in.

Bottom line is that visiting any clinic, place of business etc is a COVID19 risk.

It is really worth empowering one's self to learn to self inject. Many of us have gone through the initial anxieties and with a little experimentation found the best needle size and gauge for our needs. Injecting becomes routine to where it's not much more effort than brushing teeth.

JV63

I know it is unpopular on these forums but for those of you who do go to clinics such as the Low T Center for once a week shots - are you still going during these Coronavirus times?
It is pretty uncommon here, but I would think the best route for anyone in this situation would be to take all possible precautions and continue with their normal protocol.

Bryan_K77

It is pretty uncommon here, but I would think the best route for anyone in this situation would be to take all possible precautions and continue with their normal protocol.
The evil part of me loves that the corona virus is acting as darwinism in this fat acceptance, victim culture world. Now I understand there are many elderly that do not fall into this category, but hopefully this is a big wake up call.

Sly

It is sad that we’ve become so afraid of any criticism. Now being fat is called being “body positive.” Anyone trying to encourage people to lose weight is demonized.

Cooper

All - I simply asked if anyone who was going in for weekly injections was still doing so.. I stated that I understood this was not most popular method. For some reason I got replies saying I should be self-injecting (which I already knew) and for some reason a discussion on overweight people which I am not one.

Vince

Super Moderator
All - I simply asked if anyone who was going in for weekly injections was still doing so.. I stated that I understood this was not most popular method. For some reason I got replies saying I should be self-injecting (which I already knew) and for some reason a discussion on overweight people which I am not one.
From everyone that I know, that goes to a clinic for injections. The clinics are still open and the patients are still going.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Some clinics are still open. It is definitely a risk, but it’s your personal choice and yours alone. There is an alternative to injections that was mentioned in compounded T cream. When applied to your scrotum, it can go toe to toe with injections and can even lead to better libido than injections in some. Ultimately it is your choice to make on how you seek treatment.

LerxstM4

I went to Men's T Clinic in Houston for 3 months while waiting to get in with Dr Lipshultz in Houston. They started me out at 140 mg/ week and after my blood tests came back 8 weeks later they bumped me up to 160 mg.

Now that I'm with Dr Lipshultz I inject myself.

I had a good experience with the T Clinic and it worked well until I was able to get into my current doc.

Cooper

Why do you think that this bad? There are many, many men using these one a week clinics like Low T center and others where you have to go in for injection weekly. There has to be 25 -30 of these places just in the city where I live and they all seem to be doing well. Not being defensive but rather truly curious.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me