Clinic switched to Gonadorelin from HcG. What to do?

Buy Lab Tests Online

gwarrior

They did a quick bait and switch with a day's warning prior to sending out my package.

This tanspired into me reading a lot about Gonadorelin and realizing I'd much rather stick to HCG for the sake of fertility and my future health.

They're not willing to send a Rx to Empower, or any other compounding pharmacy for that matter so this leaves me in an interesting position.

What would you do in this predicament? ..switch to another clinic (defy?), continue with the same clinic and order hcg "elsewhere" at an added cost, etc ..?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I'd first ask the clinic to provide references demonstrating that gonadorelin (GnRH) would be effective in your situation. If you're on TRT then it is questionable that you'd get acceptable results unless you inject multiple times daily and also use a SERM.

As for whether to switch clinics, only you can fully weigh the tradeoffs: costs, convenience, comfort with current arrangements, etc.

gwarrior

I'd first ask the clinic to provide references demonstrating that gonadorelin (GnRH) would be effective in your situation. If you're on TRT then it is questionable that you'd get acceptable results unless you inject multiple times daily and also use a SERM.

As for whether to switch clinics, only you can fully weigh the tradeoffs: costs, convenience, comfort with current arrangements, etc.
Absolutely
I was told that it's a "great alternative," and I quipped at the gentleman about the quick differences and mechanisms of actions between the two.

Prior to calling my clinic I spoke with support at Empower and was told they're one of the only ones still making it on site.
I let my clinic know their larger competitor is using a compounding pharmacy still supplying hcg and could they send a script there, that was a flat no followed by "I bet they're selling off remaining stock and will also switch you to gonadorelin"

At the end of our convo it was clear that they'd rather lose a patient than send a Rx elsewhere

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I will say that gonadorelin has been good for me, better than hCG. But few are going to attempt this kind of protocol, let alone stick with it. We just don't have enough information yet to say if less rigorous routines are helpful.

gwarrior

I will say that gonadorelin has been good for me, better than hCG. But few are going to attempt this kind of protocol, let alone stick with it. We just don't have enough information yet to say if less rigorous routines are helpful.
I've read your thread front and back.
This may be my first thread/posts but I've been reading this forum for 6mo now :eek:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me