Cleveland Heart Clinic Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Not through the Cleveland Heart Labs, but I have in the past many times. LPa has always been in the low risk range.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Holden

I was just wondering if anyone uses Cleveland Heart Labs http://www.knowyourrisk.com/ My clinic http://advlip.com/ will now be using them for all Labs. Will also check my LDL oxidation.

CHL is a spinoff of Cleveland Clinic, I know they do all the advanced tests and I believe they actually are the original developer and hold the patent on the test for the enzyme MPO - Myeloperoxidase

Hey Vince, curious if you're still using Ad Lip in Delafield and are happy with them? I'm 52 and my latest standard cholesterol tests came back with LDL at 149, total cholesterol 210. My GP is saying to go on Statins, 10mg Lipitor nightly. I did a CT scan with contrast 2 months ago and my calcium is zero. Just learning now about some of the advanced tests and the pros and cons of Statins. A1C is generally 5.2-5.5 area.

What's Ad Lip general thoughts about statins?

Wondering also about the general thoughts from folks on this forum, statins okay?

Thanks,

H

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey Vince, curious if you're still using Ad Lip in Delafield and are happy with them? I'm 52 and my latest standard cholesterol tests came back with LDL at 149, total cholesterol 210. My GP is saying to go on Statins, 10mg Lipitor nightly. I did a CT scan with contrast 2 months ago and my calcium is zero. Just learning now about some of the advanced tests and the pros and cons of Statins. A1C is generally 5.2-5.5 area.

What's Ad Lip general thoughts about statins?

Wondering also about the general thoughts from folks on this forum, statins okay?

Thanks,

H

Advanced lipidology thoughts on statins are, if you do not have plaque in your arteries, you do not use statins. If you have plaque and cannot control your flammatory markers with diet and supplements, then they will prescribe a statin.

blackebob

I am glad I followed your link down this rabbit hole vince, thanks for posting.

How do they offer all labs for $50? Everyone else is in the hundreds or higher. My last panel which came from vibrant was submitted to insurance fot thousands!

roadglide

Vince, who has the most comprehensive tests you can order online? I need to get the tests done ony own since I don't have the same doctor.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am glad I followed your link down this rabbit hole vince, thanks for posting.

How do they offer all labs for $50? Everyone else is in the hundreds or higher. My last panel which came from vibrant was submitted to insurance fot thousands!

You have to go to a clinic that has a contract with Cleveland Heart Clinic labs, most clinics have contracts with their lab supplier. As we know clinics are in business to make money and stay in business, they can buy your Labs at one price and sell it to you at a markup. If you bought your Cleveland Heart Clinic Labs out of pocket it would cost a small fortune.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, who has the most comprehensive tests you can order online? I need to get the tests done ony own since I don't have the same doctor.

I guess you would test for what you're more concerned about. Coronary artery disease runs in my family, so that's what I research and do most my labs for.

roadglide

I guess you would test for what you're more concerned about. Coronary artery disease runs in my family, so that's what I research and do most my labs for.

Coronary artery disease as well. I used walkinlabs.com in the past. Was wondering if someone has more CAD labs availible.

Vince

Super Moderator
Coronary artery disease as well. I used walkinlabs.com in the past. Was wondering if someone has more CAD labs availible.

Quest Diagnostics also plans to form a partnership with the Cleveland Clinic, which owns a significant stake in Cleveland HeartLab. Quest and the Clinic plan to form a committee of experts that would evaluate medical biomarkers discovered by the Clinic. Quest then could use those discoveries to create new medical tests. They also plan to work together on trials to test out those biomarkers and others, the release stated.

http://www.crainscleveland.com/arti...veland-heartlab-be-acquired-quest-diagnostics

xqfq

Yea Vince, but like I said in a previous post my calcium score is over a thousand. So I'm not sure when these inflammation markers come into play?

You're doing pretty darn good at 35 still!

I realize this is an old post, but one thing you might want to look into is absorption of plant sterols. Some people are hyper absorbers of the sterols, and they can cause atherosclerosis:

http://www.onlinejacc.org/content/accj/47/7/1496.full.pdf

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching