Citrulline - Cumulative Effects?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TLawyer

Are the effects of Citrulline in increasing NO cumulative, such that the longer you supplement with it the better the results? Does it build up in your body to a therapeutic level if you continue to supplement with it, or is there a limited period of time that each dose will have an impact no matter how long you use it? I've looked for studies on this, but I haven't really found anything that looks at it from this angle.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bullseye55

I use 2x750mg capsules every night. Been on it 3 years. Can not say I have seen an additive effects related to duration of therapy. I use it because as use low cost and no side effects.

TorontoTRT

That dose is very low. I use 10-12 GRAMS per day and I can’t say it really does anything noteworthy. And I’ve had both L-Citruline and Citruline Malate.

Sakuraba39

I've been on citrulline malate (2:1) and norvaline for a few years now. Every time I think that maybe it's lost its efficacy, I quit for a short while. After about a week, I'm reminded that they actually work quite well.

The issue, IMO, is that we get accustomed to the effects. It becomes the new "normal" for us as we forgot what it was like without it.

I take about 8g of citrulline malate and 1g of norvaline a day (2 doses about about 12 hours apart).

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been on citrulline malate (2:1) and norvaline for a few years now. Every time I think that maybe it's lost its efficacy, I quit for a short while. After about a week, I'm reminded that they actually work quite well.

The issue, IMO, is that we get accustomed to the effects. It becomes the new "normal" for us as we forgot what it was like without it.

I take about 8g of citrulline malate and 1g of norvaline a day (2 doses about about 12 hours apart).

Norvaline kills brain cells

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching