Chest fat or Gynecomastia? Can Test correct it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vithat

Hello again, sorry for posting so much but I have a lot concerning me atm.

To preface, ever since I was a teenager and puberty started to take its toll on me, I have had extra tissue on my chest that has caused me much embarrassment and discomfort in my social life (I hate beaches/pools) and in fitting clothing.

My mom noticed it as such and alarmed my doctor to it and he brushed it off saying it'd go away as my puberty hormones subsided. Years later, here I am and its still a noticeable thing on my torso. Ive always forlornly looked at many other guys who have "pectorals" in the way that most picture a man's chest area to look. Since I have suffered low test production since that time of the onset of puberty, and early trt treatment, I am thinking this development may have something to do with my hormonal imbalances. Of course, I also have surmised that it could be accumulated fat in the area and have worked dilligently try and work it off in the gym. Ive lost at least 80-90 lbs but while mostly thinner all around, including my chest slightly, it is still not to form and has fleshy masses with nipples attached look.

All this to say, what can I do? I hate this so much and I just want them gone. My hope these days is that trt can correct my hormones well enough to where they subside on their own. This however seems unlikely imo. Do I just need to lose that extra 20 lbs to see the difference? Is surgery the only way? Please can someone maybe chime in to give me some clarity on what to do here.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

It sounds like gland tissue and losing weight will not help. Men who have low testosterone typically start to develop female physical characteristics, women have more estrogen and less testosterone than a man.

Surgery is required to remove the gynecomastia, it's not cheap either.

Vithat

Ok so be gentle pls. I'm working on not being a porker

20180903_005818.jpg

20180903_005714.jpg

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would get surgery for sure. It could be a combination of fat accumulation plus enlarged breast glands. I doubt that any drug will improve it. Just make sure that the doctor knows how to strategically place the scars in a way that they follow your chest contour and not a straight line.

I am not sure where you are located but I would contact this doctor as a start

Gynecomastia Surgery : Interview with Dr Joseph Cruise

Vithat

I would get surgery for sure. It could be a combination of fat accumulation plus enlarged breast glands. I doubt that any drug will improve it. Just make sure that the doctor knows how to strategically place the scars in a way that they follow your chest contour and not a straight line.

I am not sure where you are located but I would contact this doctor as a start

Gynecomastia Surgery : Interview with Dr Joseph Cruise

Im located in the Houston area. My TRT doc is Dr. Lipshultz

Vithat

Is there any other thing to do otherwise? Any way to target that area to get rid of as much of the fat and stuff as possible?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Is there any other thing to do otherwise? Any way to target that area to get rid of as much of the fat and stuff as possible?

I would not waste my money or time on anything else beyond making sure that your testosterone/estradiol ratio is at least 14. Your fat/gland issue is beyond control with medications. I am just being honest hoping you do not waste time chasing ineffective approaches.

Look at these before and after pictures. Several looking like you.

Gynecomastia surgery before and after pictures

This clinic in St Louis had some impressive graphics:

The VASER LipoSelection

Last edited:

Vithat

I would not waste my money or time on anything else beyond making sure that your testosterone/estradiol ratio is at least 14. Your fat/gland issue is beyond control with medications. I am just being honest hoping you do not waste time chasing ineffective approaches.

Look at these before and after pictures. Several looking like you.

Gynecomastia surgery before and after pictures

I was talking abou exercises. So not even that? Also what is the Testosterone/estradiol ratio and how can I tell that? Additionally, how helpful would other hormonal additions be like HGH or something be to a TRT protocol?

Systemlord

Losing weight will do nothing for the gland tissue that is already there, you could get ripped and still gland tissue will remain. Surgery is the only thing that can remove gland tissue.

HGH is for those with a deficiency, in that case peptides would be a safer way to increase growth hormone and IGF-1.

Vithat

Losing weight will do nothing for the gland tissue that is already there, you could get ripped and still gland tissue will remain. Surgery is the only thing that can remove gland tissue.

HGH is for those with a deficiency, in that case peptides would be a safer way to increase growth hormone and IGF-1.

How does one get that and how beneficial is it to being healthy and athletic?

Vithat,

Nelson gave you some really good advise about not wasting time/money chasing ineffective approaches to your gyno.

Exercise isn’t going to correct your condition...neither is HGH or other peptides (Sermorelin or Ibutamoren). If you want to supplement your TRT protocol with any of these peptides, that should be discussed with your Doctor. Just a warning...HGH is extremely cost prohibitive, and difficult to secure a script.

Your primary concern should be to get a good surgical referral from Dr. Lipshultz, and go from there. Good luck.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me