Cheapest Way to Order Labs?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Ya defy doesn’t care where the labs are from. All they care about is that u have the labs done that they require. I’m also a patient of deft. I just had a ton of labs done. I used a mix of discountedlabs and lifeextensions website. I’d say 90% of the labs were from life extension tho. They have some amazing prices rn. For example, checkout their CMP CBC panel. Look at everything it tests for, and for just $26! U literally can’t beat it

Gman86

Defy has good prices.
Support the man that pays for this site to run ! Use DiscountedLabs.com

I try to use discounted labs as much as I can. I always check there first, especially when there’s a 10% or 20% discount code floating around. I only went with life extension on the labs that they had considerably cheaper. The ones that were similar in price, or cheaper obv, I went with discounted labs on. I think life extension extended their annual sale, which may be why they were cheaper on a lot of labs. Once their sale is over maybe everything will be pretty comparable, and at which time I’ll obv try to go with discounted labs on everything

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I wish you guys gave my small company a chance. You can private message me if you find the same test cheaper somewhere else.

You give your money to companies that do nothing to help men educate themselves and share information.
It’s even worse when my site is used to promote other companies. So frustrating.

DragonBits

One problem with life extension, they don't believe men need the sensitive E2 test.

So this test is normally not included in any of their panels, you can order it separately, but it's more expensive than most anywhere else. (I guess because their volume of E2 sensitive is low.)

Wholesale prices are largely determined by volume. Higher volume = lower price, then you add in the profit margin which can vary. Wholesale meaning what price those like discounted labs, defy, life extension, etc, pay to companies like labcorp, they buy at wholesale and sell to individuals.

If you really want the absolute cheapest price, what usually happens is you have to get tests from multiple sources and cobble the results together into one unified result. For instance, often a community health center will have the cheapest price for cholesterol testing and VitD. But this ignores the value of your time and may result in multiple needle sticks.

Ya defy doesn’t care where the labs are from. All they care about is that u have the labs done that they require. I’m also a patient of deft. I just had a ton of labs done. I used a mix of discountedlabs and lifeextensions website. I’d say 90% of the labs were from life extension tho. They have some amazing prices rn. For example, checkout their CMP CBC panel. Look at everything it tests for, and for just $26! U literally can’t beat it

How does that work? Do you just ask your doctor for a lab script?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have been using Labcorp. Will the tests results from discount labs be in the same units? It's pretty hard to understand lab results and make comparisons for a novice like me.
Yes. But Quest has better looking reports with color graphs.

quest lab report.jpg

quest diagnostics lab report.jpg

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
How does that work? Do you just ask your doctor for a lab script?
This is the process (no prescription required):

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hey @Loki

Unfortunately, we currently don't serve your state but we are actively searching for a licensed provider to be able to do so in the near future. Different states have different medical oversight requirements for lab tests that make it challenging to serve all states.

The states of NY, NJ, and RI have legislations that prohibit online lab test companies like ours from serving residents in those states. So, those states have no future possibilities for us to expand into.

Feel free to subscribe to our newsletter at the footer of our site for future updates on new states in our service area.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me