Chasing the sweet spot

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have a question/idea about chasing that sweet spot, mostly all of us look to experience. Since I started TRT, I've only felt that feeling twice. The first time was when I first switched from 200mg TCyp every two weeks to 200mg once per week. But then I didn't feel it after the first 2 days. Then, after I switched to 100mg TCyp E3.5D, I felt it again. Again, though, only for about 2-3 days.

Since then, I've been chasing that same feeling and haven't been able to feel it again. It seems like I take one step forward then 2 steps back.

Anyhow, my question is, would it be a good idea to go get labs immediately when I'm feeling that spot again to see what my levels are at at that same moment then chase THAT number? Atleast doing it that way, I'm not chasing a magical number I don't know, I'm chasing that specific number.

Is that a feasible idea? Also, does anyone know if Defy is willing to order labs that same day or if it's possible to get labs taken with that short notice?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Order labs from Discountedlabs.com. The order typically takes no more than a day to arrive via email and they are good for 90 days. But...don't chase numbers. If you do, you'll wind up spinning down a rabbit hole. Typically, if you change a protocol you should wait four to six weeks to test (four is the minimum, I believe I've seen that Dr. Saya holds out for five, and my doctor asks for six). What you need to do is find a doctor who understands TRT and will take the time to help you sort out your questions. When getting things dialed in it's critically important to have a physician who understands how this game is played. A lot of your frustration and anxiety will ease up when you connect with a qualified doctor.

Superman

i had a sweet spot once. it was 16 glorious days. ironically enough had labs the day after my sweet spot and have tried to get to that point many times but have never felt that feeling again.

i still feel pretty good but for those 16 days i felt like superman.

Sweet spot is kind of a flawed concept. Obviously you change something and for a two days you think "I've nailed it!" and that's just not how this works. Long journey....marathon...as Coasty said it takes weeks to reach homestasis, 4 weeks minimum, 5 or 6 weeks and retest. Each time after that it's a small adjustment in one area...wait 4-6 weeks, test again. The longer you are on TRT the better you can become with the feeling. I'm just past two years and I think I'm still getting better. For most of that period I would say I feel good, not great, or that I was better than I had been...and I'm still making progress. It's not a quick resolution.

Vince

Super Moderator
That Sweet Spot. Feeling so awesome, is it the testosterone that causes it. I'm sure it helps, but I'm sure it involves a lot more than just testosterone levels. A brain orgasm, it's not sexual. Begins in the head and spreads down the spine, so pleasurable. I had it this morning, when I woke up and saw my lady next to me.

HarryCat

I had that feeling when I first started Androgel. Felt amazing for a few days.

Sadly that was 4 years ago. I've never come close to that feeling since.

jth0524

This thread is kind of discouraging. Anyone out there who has been on trt for over 2 years and feels really good most of the time?

ERO

Yes I am with Defy. Great doctors that have continued to work with me and try new things after every consult. Nothing has worked so far, but that is through no fault of theirs - my body is basically a non-responder to everything we have tried to-date. We'll keep trying though until all options are exhausted.

The real world reality is that TRT does not 'work' for everybody when you go past lab numbers and define 'work' as getting your libido back, eliminating or at least reducing ED, building a bit of muscle and loosing a bit of fat, etc. Injecting Testosterone for me feels like I am injecting water.

Fortunately for others, I am at the bottom of the TRT response scale so from a statistical standpoint your results are quite likely to be far better than mine.

CoastWatcher

This thread is kind of discouraging. Anyone out there who has been on trt for over 2 years and feels really good most of the time?

Yes, I can report that, three years into treatment, I feel better than I have in years. It has been a life-changer for me. But the first months were hell - an uninformed doctor and a terrible protocol hindered me. But my current doctor, a first-rate physician, tells me of patients in her care who don't respond to any of her efforts. A minority of her practice, but they struggle.

HarryCat

I should clarify that of the thousands of patients my doc has treated I'm only the second one he can remember who has been a non-responder, and the other guy had Kallmann Syndrome.

To be positive we all might not be where we want but I believe we are better off than we were.

Absolutely...I've done nothing but get better no matter who I was seeing or how I was being treated but there's still work to be done. For quite some time I haven't felt the need to tinker with anything, nothing major, anyway, as far as my TCyp dosing and frequency.

Vince

Super Moderator

In all honesty I feel good all the time, and that started with my first injection. I don't know what causes it. I think that people who aren't feeling well will do most of the posting.

Last edited:

bigfred32

I had a sweet spot once....I was 18 in a Tiajuana strip club......wait....wrong forum....lol

I agree with Vince, I have been on TRT for several years, obviously some up and downs and bumps along the way but regardless of creams or inj I have 95% of the time feeling great.
I think the key is educating yourself, reading all the books from this website and others like it and finding a good doctor.

I would not put up with a bad mechanic, sure as hell not gonna go to a bad doctor

To be positive we all might not be where we want but I believe we are better off than we were.

PAUL-E and others, I absolutely agree! I am definitely better off than I was before I stated TRT, but I did hit a sweet spot a few times where it was fantastic! I do feel a lot more energy now than before, a ton of mental clarity, the libido has definitely increased, and my workouts are awesome. I'm just referring to the sweet spot. If I could feel like that every single day, that would be the best thing ever. Wood was the strongest in my life and I was on top of the world.

That's what I'm referring to. Now that I've learned about the proper dosage, frequency, and even the equipment to use, due to everything on this site, I can say I'm much better off than I was a year ago. Boy, but that sweet spot had me feeling like freakin SUPERMAN and everything was perfect in life!!!

PAUL-E

When I first started TRT I felt like that until I took a medication with the side effect of death got really depressed ED weight gain I quiet that medication but haven't got back to where I was before. I don't know if hitting your sweet spot and getting labs would help due to how many factors there are even besides the testosterone but just because your feeling better doesn't mean you can't tinker to feel your best ;) good luck!

Last edited:
When I first started TRT I felt like that until I took a medication with the side effect of death got really depressed ED weight gain I quiet that medication but haven't got back to where I was before. I don't know if hitting your sweet spot and getting labs would help due to how many factors there are even besides the testosterone but just because your feeling better doesn't mean you can't tinker to feel your best ;) good luck!

I agree with you, PAUL-E. Like I said, I'm feel waaaaaay better than I used to. Was just hoping to find a special formula, we'll say, to get me and keep me in that sweet spot.

I love what TRT has done for me, to this point. So, I can't wait to see how things will progress and get better for me in the future. I may switch to Defy in a month or two, so we'll see what that does for me. I've heard nothing but positive things, so I'm assuming my situation could only get better from here.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me