Challenges With TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smetry

Hi Guys i wish to find an opinions what can cause this issue , I started TRT like 60 days ago I'm on T Cyp. 200mg a week/1ml + 500IU HCG twice a week and AI twice a week , did a lab test for follow up after 50 days of treatment and the big problem is my T Levels at 1292 and E2 is 18 even IGF-1 is 343 but i Do not feel ANYTHING , what do you think can cause that to happen .

Appreciate any suggestions

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi Guys i wish to find an opinions what can cause this issue , I started TRT like 60 days ago I'm on T Cyp. 200mg a week/1ml + 500IU HCG twice a week and AI twice a week , did a lab test for follow up after 50 days of treatment and the big problem is my T Levels at 1292 and E2 is 18 even IGF-1 is 343 but i Do not feel ANYTHING , what do you think can cause that to happen .

Appreciate any suggestions

I hear your frustration and it's entirely reasonable to be frustrated.

In order for anyone to help, we're going to need the following information:

1. Post the full test results, pictures or screenshots are best.
2. When was this taken relative to injection?
3. What is your exact protocol? Frequency and dose of AI are needed.
4. Your original symptoms.

Are you with an experienced doctor?

Generally, starting at 200mg per week is not a great idea. That's the highest dose of TRT essentially. Adding in an AI makes me think this is a cookie cutter protocol especially with it being E7D potentially.

Smetry

View attachment metry.pdf

Thanks for the reply ( Attached PDF file of lab test)
1- lab test was 50 days after the injection starts
2- 1ml Test Cyp a week ( thursday) 200mg , HCG 500IU on thursday and another 500IU on friday and AI twice a week on Thursday and monday
3- Original symptoms ( pre TRT levels was 140 then 262 ) Severe depression ,anxiety , ED , no desire , very low self esteem and confidence , low concentration , low memory , fatigue/ laziness

4- My doctor i never saw him i'm doing this treatment with Low T Nation which i feel something wrong going on there met the office manager and got my first injections then got the month supply shipped to me from Hallandale pharmacy which i'm not sure from their quality

View attachment 2973

Thanks for the reply ( Attached PDF file of lab test)
1- lab test was 50 days after the injection starts
2- 1ml Test Cyp a week ( thursday) 200mg , HCG 500IU on thursday and another 500IU on friday and AI twice a week on Thursday and monday
3- Original symptoms ( pre TRT levels was 140 then 262 ) Severe depression ,anxiety , ED , no desire , very low self esteem and confidence , low concentration , low memory , fatigue/ laziness

4- My doctor i never saw him i'm doing this treatment with Low T Nation which i feel something wrong going on there met the office manager and got my first injections then got the month supply shipped to me from Hallandale pharmacy which i'm not sure from their quality

I'd edit your name and birthday out of that.

I figured it out now, but what I meant was when did you have the labs taken relative to your injection. So thursday you injected, and 12/20/16 which was a tuesday, you got tests, best time is day of injection but before injection. That's called trough, and it's imperative to do so in order to have actionable information.

200mg per week is rather high, and taking it all at once is even more concerning. You're on a way too high dose, and are taking AI to compensate. You also had the wrong E2 test, which isn't your fault, but your provider's fault. Men need the sensitive E2 test.

Unfortunately, without a proper protocol, you will not experience the benefits of TRT.

How much are you paying for your treatment?

Hallandale is a real pharmacy that as you see on your labs, the testosterone is real. I believe some members here have had problems with them but that's all I know.

CoastWatcher

The points made by johndoesmith can't be added to. I want to reinforce his central thesis: your protocol is utterly flawed and is the reason you're so frustrated. Too much testosterone, injected far too infrequently, an AI prescribed for luck, and then your estradiol is measured incorrectly. You are being ill-served. Please consider finding better care.

Smetry

yes i will find better place , i have an appointment on Jan 9 with a internist but got recommended by a compounding pharmacy near me and will see if any luck with that , will give updates as soon as i have any , appreciate all the great advice and response

CoastWatcher

yes i will find better place , i have an appointment on Jan 9 with a internist but got recommended by a compounding pharmacy near me and will see if any luck with that , will give updates as soon as i have any , appreciate all the great advice and response

Please let us know. We're glad you joined EM.

CSI007

I still shake my head in disbelief when I see so many guys starting out on 200mg/week. From everything I have read that is a sure fire way to lead to all kinds of side affects.

I guess these days unless you find a really good Doctor, they just throw the whole kitchen sink at the problem instead of starting out gradually and see how one reacts and adjust upwards if needed.

Smetry

I agree with you it should be starting as 100 mg a week but do you think this the only problem why i do not feel anything i think it could b something else which is the missing part cause if we talking about people do cycling ( not me) they get at least 400mg a week and they feel great as i read a lot of guys do so its probably something else other than a lot of T. on first time injections , appreciate any discussion

ERO

Based on your Free T levels, you may have low SHBG. Guys with low SHBG may have challenges feeling anything from TRT. I have low SHBG and feel nothing myself, so I am not making this up or re-reporting something some guy said on another forum. Some guys with low SHBG do better with small daily injections...and a few low SHBG guys even feel great on TRT...basically it varies from person to person.

I agree with you it should be starting as 100 mg a week but do you think this the only problem why i do not feel anything i think it could b something else which is the missing part cause if we talking about people do cycling ( not me) they get at least 400mg a week and they feel great as i read a lot of guys do so its probably something else other than a lot of T. on first time injections , appreciate any discussion

It's possible. More is not always better with TRT.

Not to mention, your E2 is probably low. I say probably because you had your E2 tested with the standard test, and who knows what your E2 really is.

AI may very well be preventing you from experiencing the benefits of TRT, or the excessively high dose is. I've read some experiences of guys on this forum where they feel better at a 700 trough than 1000.

so probably need a new E2 sensitive and SHBG tests before my next appointment to the doctor to be more clear

I'd get all your hormones retested, CBC is fine to leave off, but it's important to get a trough reading, not mid week.

Total, free, SHBG, sensitive E2, TSH, free T3, free T4, prolactin, and maybe DHEA-S.

Brian7624

Where you fasting when you did this blood draw? Your glucose is elevated, so that's something you might want to look into. Also get you HbA1c done.

Smetry

I wasn't fasting , probably ate cerial in the morning that's why but i did a blood sugar test before and was totally normal , thanks for noticing this point ( what the HBA1c test is ?)

Smetry

here is a quick update and appreciate any advices , here is the missing testing results for Testosterone total and free and E2 sensitive , DHEA , SHBG seem to see the issue why iam not feeling anything , Note that My protocol was 1ml of T.Cyp 200mg once weekly+ HCG 500iu twice a week and Anastrozole 0.3 twice a week for 6 weeks and felt nothing , the second protocol iam on now is 0.5ml of T. Cyp once weekly which is 100mg and HCG 500iu and no AI View attachment 3606 METRY, SAMER FINAL 2017-01-16.pdf

here is a quick update and appreciate any advices , here is the missing testing results for Testosterone total and free and E2 sensitive , DHEA , SHBG seem to see the issue why iam not feeling anything , Note that My protocol was 1ml of T.Cyp 200mg once weekly+ HCG 500iu twice a week and Anastrozole 0.3 twice a week for 6 weeks and felt nothing , the second protocol iam on now is 0.5ml of T. Cyp once weekly which is 100mg and HCG 500iu and no AI View attachment 3065

When were these taken relative to injection?

How long were you on this protocol before getting years?

Smetry

it was the same day as injection but before the shot then same day after blood drown i started to change the protocol for two weeks now
First protocol was 6 weeks then the second so far is 2 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching