Cell Block 80 work ? Anything non pharmaceutical proven to raise T ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Well, let me put it this way; if there were any over the counter supplements that could raise testosterone levels to any appreciable level don't you think we'd all be on it rather than injecting ourselves each and every week?

In all my research I've never seen anything OTC that can impact testosterone serum levels in any real way as compared to testosterone replacement...nothing.

newarrior

Gene..Thanks..I also meant that lifestyle factors such as food, diet, certain types of exercise such as low rep/high weight strength training, interval training, good sleep, and stress reduction etc., etc, can also go a long ways toward raising T...Also correcting any underlying causes of low T such as treating a pituitary tumor--which I did 2 years ago...Your answer sounds somewhat angry and cynical..I am new to this community so your tone was off putting to me. Think about that before you respond again. Thanks

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
You asked a question about an OTC supplement that uses compounds that have been around for a long time that have little to no effect on increasing androgen levels in serum deficient men.

You said nothing about changes to lifestyle as noted above; that's a totally different scenario than your OP.

Yes, if there is a pathology like an adenoma or thyroid abnormalities that can be corrected in many cases androgen levels may rebound...but you said nothing to that in your OP.

I responded to your question and that was it.

If you know anything about me here you will know that I am not angry nor cynical..far from it...think about that the next time you post.

newarrior

Gene-thanks..I asked a 2 part question--look in the subject line...But yes my original questions was geared around the 80 product...The reco came from a vegan friend who knows the owner..Some of the reviews on Amazon were good but we all know positive reviews on Amazon may be false and/or highly subjective..>To your health Gene :) Keep up the good work inside and outside the gym :) Stay gold man :)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
All of these supplements are scam based on tiny studies done in rats that may show a 20 percent transient and temporary rise of testosterone while increasing liver enzymes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me