CBD Oil and Testosterone levels

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

It seems marijuana/THC can be an suppressor in men if used frequently enough, but I have yet to read/hear of any evidence that CBD oil reduces or negatively affects androgens.

James

I wasn't on it long enough to see how it affected my testosterone levels. Caused anxiety in me, the opposite of what most report. I took it nightly for about 2 weeks.

DragonBits

CBD in marijuana may worsen glaucoma, raise eye pressure
Research in mice suggests over-the-counter substance could possess unknown side effects

A study has found that CBD -- a major chemical component in marijuana -- appears to increase pressure inside the eye of mice, suggesting the use of the substance in the treatment of glaucoma may actually worsen the condition.

CBD in marijuana may worsen glaucoma, raise eye pressure: Research in mice suggests over-the-counter substance could possess unknown side effects

The study was done in mice, and I noted that the effect of raising IOP lasted about 4 hours, so if you use CBD at night, you may never notice the effect when you measure IOP in the daytime.

DragonBits

Okay, excuse my ignorance, but what are some reasons people are taking cbd oil?

Reduction in pain, better sleep and reduced inflammation.

A friend of mine say's it helps his crohn's, I was trying mainly for sleep, but I will also look at c-reactive protein to see if it goes down more.

Greyfox

For some reason it seems to interfere with HCG rather drastically in my case. I couldn't figure out why all of the sudden I felt like I was crashing my levels after having just started CBD oil for sleep and pain. Apparently there are studies that show that leydig cells have receptors for cannabinoids and they can suppress testosterone production. So for someone on TRT, probably not an issue, but for someone on HCG monotherapy, potentially a big issue.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me