Cayenne pepper capsules.

Buy Lab Tests Online

RickB

I just started taking these a few days ago, and it's weird stuff. It's definitely too early to even try to tell whether it is burning calories. As far as appetite, I'm not sure if it is being suppressed or stimulated. My appetite is very triggerable (on AND off), so a lot of factors come into play with my eating. And so far I really can't make heads or tails of cayenne. It gives me an unusual feeling in my stomach and chest and sometimes my head. I can't describe it.

It is definitely curbing my cravings, but I think some of the cravings are just being replaced with the desire to eat to rid myself of the weird bodily feelings I have from it.

Anyone ever take these, or does anyone take it in its food form? Any benefits?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jayt

I just started taking these a few days ago, and it's weird stuff. It's definitely too early to even try to tell whether it is burning calories. As far as appetite, I'm not sure if it is being suppressed or stimulated. My appetite is very triggerable (on AND off), so a lot of factors come into play with my eating. And so far I really can't make heads or tails of cayenne. It gives me an unusual feeling in my stomach and chest and sometimes my head. I can't describe it.

It is definitely curbing my cravings, but I think some of the cravings are just being replaced with the desire to eat to rid myself of the weird bodily feelings I have from it.

Anyone ever take these, or does anyone take it in its food form? Any benefits?
I know a woman who would snort cayenne pepper..... then she'd be horny as hell and go for an hour or more..... weight wise it did nothing for her she was a bit blump but nice roomy curves to enjoy ......

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me