Cardiovascular risk of energy drinks: Caffeine and taurine facilitate ventricular arrhythmias in a sensitive whole-heart model

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Thanks @Wilson7! Very interesting. I knew taurine was protective to the heart and it seem this is more evidence showing it may be protective in reducing/preventing arrhythmias.

T

tareload

The current investigation has several clinical implications. First, compounds directed toward modifying Glu or Tau metabolism are prospective antiarrhythmic agents. Indeed, a new chelate coordination compound, Tau magnesium coordination compound (TMCC), was recently synthesized and tested as an antiarrhythmic drug [39]. The antiarrhythmic effects of TMCC were similar to those of amiodarone, as demonstrated in a cesium chloride-induced arrhythmia model. Second, our data are consistent with a previous report indicating that Tau metabolism might be pathophysiologically involved in AF under conditions of excessive thyroid hormone production [40]. Yet another study utilized a Tau transporter knockout mouse model to show that depletion of the intracellular Tau pool via blockade of Tau uptake from the extracellular space resulted in a cardiomyopathic condition [41]. Again, further basic and clinical studies regarding Tau metabolism are required to establish the putative function of this amino acid in the pathogenesis of cardiac arrhythmias and AF.

Gianluca

@readalot thanks for putting together this, I’m quiet surprised about the Taurine outcome on arrhythmia, peraphs the dose of it for the rabbits was an equivalent of over 3gr in humans? I’m sure there is a a U shape curve for amino acid as well

@BigTex @Wilson7 peraphs you guys know already about a forum called Aifibbers, I was reading of people who have Aifib find quiet useful to take Taurine daily, which has diminished Ectopic heart contractions for them, and some people used it successfully to convert to normal sinus rhythm as well.

Belekas

nobody
I quite enjoy energy drinks and I like coffee. But I have ditched coffee because sometimes it goes down smoothly but sometimes it fucks up my gut. Not playing the lottery no more as I get older. Have a couple of energy drinks per week but most of the time just as a preworkout and still they interfere with my sleep even if I drink it early in the day, but not always. So def stuff that one needs to be cautios about imo. Also I think it's very dose dependant at lest for me. Less is more fwiw.

Sweeteners is a long theme. Recently heard on Huberman podcast that new studies are out that says they do actually mess up the gut microbioma but as I understood not all of them. Like Stevia or Monkfruit still ok in moderation. To be honest in moderation I think most won't do serious harm ofc things change when one is using aas fwiw.

Interesting topic. Following.

Regards,
Bel.

Fernando Almaguer

I quite enjoy energy drinks and I like coffee. But I have ditched coffee because sometimes it goes down smoothly but sometimes it fucks up my gut. Not playing the lottery no more as I get older. Have a couple of energy drinks per week but most of the time just as a preworkout and still they interfere with my sleep even if I drink it early in the day, but not always. So def stuff that one needs to be cautios about imo. Also I think it's very dose dependant at lest for me. Less is more fwiw.

Sweeteners is a long theme. Recently heard on Huberman podcast that new studies are out that says they do actually mess up the gut microbioma but as I understood not all of them. Like Stevia or Monkfruit still ok in moderation. To be honest in moderation I think most won't do serious harm ofc things change when one is using aas fwiw.

Interesting topic. Following.

Regards,
Bel.
Love that Huberman podcast. He's putting a lot of good life practices out there for us at zero cost.

Belekas

nobody
Love that Huberman podcast. He's putting a lot of good life practices out there for us at zero cost.
Yup, absolutely agree, although one must take eveything he says with a grain of salt as well and always dyor as he is already debunked on some of his claims by Kevin Bass. Pays to watch both and figure out for yourself how you want to approach things. Key is we all are unique and context is king.

Fernando Almaguer

Yup, absolutely agree, although one must take eveything he says with a grain of salt as well and always dyor as he is already debunked on some of his claims by Kevin Bass. Pays to watch both and figure out for yourself how you want to approach things. Key is we all are unique and context is king.
It's hard to trust this Kevin Bass guy. No doubt some of the claims do not work for everyone or are slightly off.. This is normal when a human being is presenting information. Because we are all capable of being wrong, making mistakes and so forth. The majority of his information has worked wonders for my life. I agree a grain of salt method should be applied to everything.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me