Can't sleep

Buy Lab Tests Online

nodoctor

ipamorelin + cjc w/o dac incredible for my sleep. Literally better rested with 1-2 hours less per night. Just wish I started it 2 decades ago.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Slater

Sucks!!!
Doesnt matter when I go to bed 9 or 11, Im up at 1:30-2:00 am & theres no going back to sleep...
Trying Magnesium Clycinate now as of last night, at this point cant say its going to help any...

ERO

If it is legal in your state, try eating a TCH edible right before bed. I used to wake at 2-3 every night, and now I sleep until 5:30-6:00

JimGainz

Have you tried using those apps which have Binaural Beats? There’s one called brainwaves where you select the type of program (eg Delta waves for intense dreams,ect. ) and the length of time. It’s pretty amazing. I set it for 4 hours and I’m pretty much good to go for that time. I wake up around 4 am and set it for another hour to 1.5 hours and it knocks me out for that time.

I used to have the exact same problem as you when I was running a consulting practice. In my case I believe it was stress, cortisol, mind racing all the time. I found THC /cbd tinctures to work great. I have since left that job and manage sleep with the app I mentioned, 5mg of melatonin and 400 mg magnesium nightly. I also take DHEA. I wake up a lot but can always go back to sleep with this protocol.

GreenMachineX

I've found that eating at least 4 eggs per day is mandatory for my sleep. Haven't figured out what it is about eggs, maybe the choline, but after a year of trial and error of different things, this is the biggest influence I've found.

Slater

Thanks guys, trying it all, actually used the app last night, along with the magnesium, the delta 8 / cbn combo gummies. It helped. I have no idea what changed where im dealing with such crazy insomnia. My mind isnt racing, im not stressed at this point but have had a very stressful job in the past..
From what im reading its a very common problem.
Went & saw my doc about it, quick to prescribe anti depressants!
I dont lack motivation cuz im depressed you idiot, I lack motivation cuz I hit the wall & im tired!!!lol
Retired at 50 & just trying to focus on being a better me.

xcpatr922

i sleep 9pm - 7am regularly w/ 2 unisom pills almost everyday, i use cpap as well.
melatonin doesnt really work after a while. there's specific unisom that works for me.

Vtail

Both work for me. But Lunesta leaves a terrible taste in my mouth the next day - bad enough that I don't use it anymore. I need 100 mg of Trazodone for it to work, but the groggy feeling the next morning is a problem.

GreenMachineX

Both work for me. But Lunesta leaves a terrible taste in my mouth the next day - bad enough that I don't use it anymore. I need 100 mg of Trazodone for it to work, but the groggy feeling the next morning is a problem.
What does lunesta feel like if your still awake when it kicks in, or if you wake up to pee a few hours later? Similar to other gaba analogs?

Vtail

What does lunesta feel like if your still awake when it kicks in, or if you wake up to pee a few hours later? Similar to other gaba analogs?
For me, if I take Lunesta there is no doubt that within 20 minutes I will be sleeping. I can't seem to go more than 3-4 hours before waking up to pee, and am able to easily get back to sleep. I prefer Ambien over Lunesta only because of the bad taste from Lunesta.
But as others have mentioned, the generic Ambien is like taking a sugar pill. Does next to nothing for me. Whereas the "real" ambien works well and in my case has no side effects.

GreenMachineX

Do you ever alternate trazodone and lunesta daily? Trying to figure out if it's dangerous since I took lunesta last night and the night before, taking trazodone tonight...

Vtail

Do you ever alternate trazodone and lunesta daily? Trying to figure out if it's dangerous since I took lunesta last night and the night before, taking trazodone tonight...
Yes. I rotate all of my sleep "tools" from day-to-day so as not to develop a dependence or tolerance to any one (either physical or psychological). Currently my toolbox includes ambien, trazadone, xanax, klonopin, advil (slows urine production), edibles, and a few others.

GreenMachineX

Yes. I rotate all of my sleep "tools" from day-to-day so as not to develop a dependence or tolerance to any one (either physical or psychological). Currently my toolbox includes ambien, trazadone, xanax, klonopin, advil (slows urine production), edibles, and a few others.
There's no risk of respiratory/cns depression when alternating like that, since I'm sure some of those are still in your system when you take the next dose the next day?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me