Can't sleep

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vtail

There's no risk of respiratory/cns depression when alternating like that, since I'm sure some of those are still in your system when you take the next dose the next day?
I really don't know the answer to your question. All I can tell you is I've been doing this for over 20 years and never had a problem.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

in my exp. trazadone doesn't do much for me. some ppl it works. which is sad because this is a very safe drug and has very little dependance potential. rotating drugs is definitely key, just make sure to not rotate the same class of drugs (like benzos)
to be safe, you need to rotate it in a way where the first drug completely is eliminated is out of your system. for longer half life drugs that is a long time. ex. it takes valium over a week to drop out. so if you take valium you should not take any other benzo/Z drug for at least 7-10 days.

GreenMachineX

in my exp. trazadone doesn't do much for me. some ppl it works. which is sad because this is a very safe drug and has very little dependance potential. rotating drugs is definitely key, just make sure to not rotate the same class of drugs (like benzos)
to be safe, you need to rotate it in a way where the first drug completely is eliminated is out of your system. for longer half life drugs that is a long time. ex. it takes valium over a week to drop out. so if you take valium you should not take any other benzo/Z drug for at least 7-10 days.
Do you say to let the drug get completely out of your system to prevent tolerance and addiction, or to prevent serious drug interactions?

sammmy

The half life of targeted sleep meds is typically around 12 hours of less, so in 24 hour very little is left to have any interactions with whatever you take the next night, provided you take a single drug, not a whole "cocktail". They should not be combined on the same night. Especially dangerous is the combination of opioids and benzos.

Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine. So he took quite a few meds at the same time from different classes, all suppressing breathing in a complementary way.

t_spacemonkey

Do you say to let the drug get completely out of your system to prevent tolerance and addiction, or to prevent serious drug interactions?
purely for dependance
interactions only occur if meds target similar brain 'components' or receptors. so for example trazadone with a benzo is fine. also both are hard to overdose. but if you take lets say oxycodone with valium could be a problem. or valium+xanax (although benzos are hard to overdose)

t_spacemonkey

The half life of targeted sleep meds is typically around 12 hours of less, so in 24 hour very little is left to have any interactions with whatever you take the next night, provided you take a single drug, not a whole "cocktail". They should not be combined on the same night. Especially dangerous is the combination of opioids and benzos.

Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine. So he took quite a few meds at the same time from different classes, all suppressing breathing in a complementary way.
it all is drug dependent, if you take valium on monday, you have a lot of valium left on wednesday, and taking lets say xanax on wed is a quick way to develop dependance. you need to calculate the drug elimination speed.
it always its best to take short half life drugs, in benzo world, triazolam for ex. - is probably the safest out there, due to half life.

GreenMachineX

For me, if I take Lunesta there is no doubt that within 20 minutes I will be sleeping. I can't seem to go more than 3-4 hours before waking up to pee, and am able to easily get back to sleep. I prefer Ambien over Lunesta only because of the bad taste from Lunesta.
But as others have mentioned, the generic Ambien is like taking a sugar pill. Does next to nothing for me. Whereas the "real" ambien works well and in my case has no side effects.
By the way, I experienced that unpleasant taste as well with lunesta, but for me, it's not nearly as unpleasant. Will be trying trazodone tonight, 50mg.

Vtail

By the way, I experienced that unpleasant taste as well with lunesta, but for me, it's not nearly as unpleasant. Will be trying trazodone tonight, 50mg.
50 mg did nothing for me. 75 mg was a little better. 100 mg gave me a pretty good nights sleep, but I was a bit groggy the next morning. Hope it works for you.

GreenMachineX

50 mg did nothing for me. 75 mg was a little better. 100 mg gave me a pretty good nights sleep, but I was a bit groggy the next morning. Hope it works for you.
You were right. 50mg didn't do much. I woke up about 8 times, but at least was able to fall back asleep. I'll try 100mg next time. Probably will take lunesta tonight though to reset since I know it works though.

This might be a silly question, but my bottle of Trazodone is a little over a year old and doesn't have an expiration date. Think it's still safe to use?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me