Can't open links from newsletter

lunchbeast

@Nelson Vergel, Getting the following error dialog on every link in the newsletter - any recommendations?

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from link.threadloom.excelmale.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Help improve security on the web for everyone by sending URLs of some pages you visit, limited system information, and some page content to Google. Privacy policy
ReloadHide advanced
link.threadloom.excelmale.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to link.threadloom.excelmale.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be link.threadloom.excelmale.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.
You cannot visit link.threadloom.excelmale.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

lunchbeast

@Nelson Vergel, it's still not working for me - I still get the dialog box warning me about the connection not being private, apparently because something isn't working with SSL. The 'HTTPS' is crossed out in my address box like this...

1602651053123.png

and even the email generated when you posted to this thread would not let me open its link when I clicked the 'View this thread' button...

1602651285561.png

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The next newsletter will not have any issues.
We had to update the site since it got hacked. It is now clean and protected by a new service.

lunchbeast

The next newsletter will not have any issues.
We had to update the site since it got hacked. It is now clean and protected by a new service.
Thanks, @Nelson Vergel. Not sure if it's all the same kind of issue or not, but the 'View this thread' button in the mail triggered by your post still could not access the website (see error message in prior post). Is that something you thought was working or is that fix still pending?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors