Cannot get dialed in

Buy Lab Tests Online

Goldtop56

Hi all, I’m getting pretty down lately and thinking about throwing in the towel on TRT.

Background: My PCP prescribed 200mg test-c per week in August, and said “I’ll see you in 14 weeks”. Well, week 9 I started to feel a lot of side effects. Could not orgasm, gained 25 lbs, high blood pressure, and my nipples were extremely puffy. Come to find out it was likely high E2. I freaked reading about gyno and stopped cold turkey when my doc refused to see me.

4 weeks later, I went to a specialized clinic and they started me on 100mg every 4 days (I guess this is technically 175/week) and .5mg anastrozole on the day of injections.

Current feelings: Tired with a weird soreness in my body. Like I’m always on day 5 of getting over a cold.

I assume this is probably my E2 being too low due to the AI. However, my nipples just won’t go down. Even when I got off for 4 weeks and my E2 was 8. I’m honestly pretty upset about it. I have a nodule behind one nipple now, but both are crazy puffy. Yesterday my doc gave me 10mg of Tamoxifen every day to battle the lump.

I started TRT after hearing all the glorious stories of higher energy, libido, etc, but I’m left almost 6 months in feeling exhausted and wanting to give up. Even that is daunting, as I’m sure I’ve obliterated my natural system by now. And I’m sure my gyno will remain.

It’s just too much to figure out how to dial it in. Any help would be appreciated. For context my T was 175 when I first started back in August. Blood work is a week from tomorrow.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

4 weeks later, I went to a specialized clinic and they started me on 100mg every 4 days (I guess this is technically 175/week) and .5mg anastrozole on the day of injections.
This protocol is still too much, likely too aggressive which is why you’re still symptomatic. If you feel estrogen causes you symptoms, more frequent smaller injections may be key to you feeling better.

I sugggest maybe shoot for 80-100 mg weekly split up 3-4 times a week and try not using the AI.

Maybe consider getting the glands removed.

Last edited:

Goldtop56

This protocol is still too much, likely too aggressive which is why you’re still symptomatic. If you feel estrogen causes you symptoms, more frequent smaller injections may be key to you feeling better.

I sugggest maybe shoot for 80-100 mg weekly split up 3-4 times a week and try not using the AI.

Maybe consider getting the glands removed.
No Anastrozole or Tamoxifen? Even with the gyno on one side?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching