Canadian Compounding Pharmacies

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

madman

Super Moderator

Unfortunately, this service (Blue Horizon Medicals) is only offered to Canadian residents in the province of Ontario through Dynacare Labs.

The estradiol sensitive is also only available through Dynacare and you would have to ask your doctor when getting a requisition for blood work as Blue Horizon Medicals only offer the standard e2 assay.

From what I understand Dynacare has the testing done through Labcorp in the US and the turnaround time for results is 11 days.

Screenshot (1853).png

Screenshot (1854).png

Screenshot (1855).png

Blue Horizon medicals are based in the UK and has a partnership with Dynacare Labs which allows them to offer a private payout of pocket testing.

The main benefit of using Blue Horizon Medicals is its private payout of pocket and you just purchase individual or multiple tests online (although it is expensive) and they will email you the requisition which you then take to your nearest Dynacare location to get blood work done.

Results will be emailed to you within 1-2 business days or longer depending on what test was done and the turnaround time of such.

Canadians also have the option of ordering blood tests through Nelsons discountedlabs.com which will be done at Quest Diagnostics but you would need to find a location close to the border as you will have to drive across the border to have blood work done.

The main benefit is you would have access to the most accurate assays for TT/FT/e2 let alone the prices offered by Nelson are reasonable (USD currency).

andrewBwinter

Unfortunately, this service (Blue Horizon Medicals) is only offered to Canadian residents in the province of Ontario through Dynacare Labs.

The estradiol sensitive is also only available through Dynacare and you would have to ask your doctor when getting a requisition for blood work as Blue Horizon Medicals only offer the standard e2 assay.

From what I understand Dynacare has the testing done through Labcorp in the US and the turnaround time for results is 11 days.

View attachment 10579
View attachment 10580
View attachment 10581

Blue Horizon medicals are based in the UK and has a partnership with Dynacare Labs which allows them to offer a private payout of pocket testing.

The main benefit of using Blue Horizon Medicals is its private payout of pocket and you just purchase individual or multiple tests online (although it is expensive) and they will email you the requisition which you then take to your nearest Dynacare location to get blood work done.

Results will be emailed to you within 1-2 business days or longer depending on what test was done and the turnaround time of such.

Canadians also have the option of ordering blood tests through Nelsons discountedlabs.com which will be done at Quest Diagnostics but you would need to find a location close to the border as you will have to drive across the border to have blood work done.

The main benefit is you would have access to the most accurate assays for TT/FT/e2 let alone the prices offered by Nelson are reasonable (USD currency).
Thanks @madman. I have used blue horizon for an iron test and it seemed competent but I never thought to request a test from Dynacare directly. Thanks for the idea. I can't find anything in the Life Labs search for Estradiol.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks @madman. I have used blue horizon for an iron test and it seemed competent but I never thought to request a test from Dynacare directly. Thanks for the idea. I can't find anything in the Life Labs search for Estradiol.

Not sure why you would pay out of pocket for an iron test as it is covered by OHIP.

Unfortunately, BlueHorizon is overpriced and they do not even offer the most accurate assays for free testosterone (ED/UF) let alone estradiol sensitive (LC/MS-MS).

Only worthwhile if you wanted to pay out of pocket for private blood work to check your Total Testosterone, SHBG, Estradiol (standard), prolactin, CBC.

Top it off that Ontario is the only province they service.

Lifelabs only offers estradiol (standard).

The only place you can get the estradiol sensitive is through Dynacare.

Turnaround time is still 11 days!

Code: ESSE

Keep in mind that e2 sensitive is not covered by OHIP so you will have to pay out of pocket.

andrewBwinter

Thanks.

I did the test because I wanted to see what my FE levels were after a donation and my GP had already issued a blood panel for something else.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me