Can you run low-dose T with low-dose nandrolone for muscle and joint health?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
My current protocol is 16 mg of T cypionate daily and 500 iu of HCG twice a week. I would like to add in Nandrolone. Would a protocol of 10mg of testosterone and 10mg of nandrolone daily along with twice weekly HCG. Be of any benefit for joint and muscles? My concern is, I don't want to destroy my lipid panel.

I'm having some shoulders issues. that's why I'm looking into nandrolone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
My current protocol is 16 mg of T cypionate daily and 500 iu of HCG twice a week. I would like to add in Nandrolone. Would a protocol of 10mg of testosterone and 10mg of nandrolone daily along with twice weekly HCG. Be of any benefit for joint and muscles? My concern is, I don't want to destroy my lipid panel.

Seeing as you already feel great overall on your current protocol of 16 mg T daily and 500 iu of hCG twice weekly which puts your TT/FT levels in just over the high end I think it would be more sensible to stick with your current protocol and just start off with 50 mg/week of nandrolone as that is all you may very well end up needing to improve your joints.

You could try lowering your daily T dose to 10 mg/daily with 10 mg of nandrolone daily but it is hard to say how slashing your T dose that much with only 70 mg of nandrolone/week will make you feel overall.....only way to truly know is give it a go

Seeing as 50-100 mg/week max of nandrolone is the dose needed to treat joint pain than I would think keeping your trt protocol the same while adding the 50 mg/week of nandrolone would only improve things and the chances of negative sides at such a low dose of nandrolone weekly would most likely be non existent/minimal and if by chance you feel worse off and experience any sides than I would look into lowering your T dose.

As far as beneficial effects on muscle enhancement 100 mg/week of nandrolone would be the minimum to experience some effect and even than gains would minimal if any in some individuals.....200 mg/week of nandrolone would be the minimal dose needed to truly start reaping the anabolic effects.

captain

I was having shoulder pain and I stopped all supplements and most meds for a different reason. Last thing I eliminated was cytomel and the shoulder pain is better. It maybe just a coincidence that the pain is less but time will tell.

slicktop

I'll be able to tell you in six (well, seven) weeks! I just had a consult with Defy today and will be doing something similar to that- 20mg of enanthate (same as my current dose) and adding in 14mg of nandrolone. Hoping to see some shoulder and knee relief, and I won't complain if I get some sick gainz, bruh. :p

Vince

Super Moderator
I'll be able to tell you in six (well, seven) weeks! I just had a consult with Defy today and will be doing something similar to that- 20mg of enanthate (same as my current dose) and adding in 14mg of nandrolone. Hoping to see some shoulder and knee relief, and I won't complain if I get some sick gainz, bruh. :p
Please keep me informed in your progress. I hope your new protocol works for you.

Vince

Super Moderator
I got my lab order today. I probably won't do them for about 2 weeks and then of course I'll have to do my consultation. Hopefully after that I'll get a script for Nandrolone.

slicktop

I got my lab order today. I probably won't do them for about 2 weeks and then of course I'll have to do my consultation. Hopefully after that I'll get a script for Nandrolone.
Will do! I plan on starting a new post to track my results for my own sake, as well as for others. Also interesting is that my total T has dropped ~200 points but my free T has remained the same since switching from cypionate to enanthate (same dosage and frequency).
Defy seems to be getting quite progressive with therapeutic nandrolone these days, at least with established clients that express the knowledge and interest in the complexities of TRT and that have done their own due diligence. I doubt you'd get an objection out of them if you want to try it.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
You probably don't need to lower your T dose to add Nandrolone.

I was prescribed 50mg BIW and I divide it up into 20mg every weekday and have had zero problems with H&H which was the only concern. My last H&H results were actually lower than before I started the Nandrolone.

Vince

Super Moderator
I got my labs back yesterday. My consultation will be Thursday.

My protocol is 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, pregnenolone 10 mg, 25 mg of DHEA and no AI.

Testosterone, Serum 1118 Reference Range: 264-916 ng/dL
Free Testosterone(Direct) 27.3 Reference Range: 6.6-18.1 pg/mL
Estradiol, Sensitive 19.8 Reference Range: 8.0-35.0 of/mL
SHBG 47.7 Reference Range: 19.3-76.4 nmol/L
DHEA-Sulfate 424.8 Reference Range: 30.9-295.6 ug/dL (age adjusted)
Albumin 4.3 Reference Range: 3.6-4.8 g/dL
Tru T 38.46 range 16-31 ng/dL

I'm considering adding Nandrolone to my next protocol.

Vince

Super Moderator
I had my consultation today, everything went good. I ordered my nandrolone. I'm thinking of injecting 50 mg twice a week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me