Can you inject HCG and hgh together?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dave Barry

Nelson (or anyone else knowledgeable on this subject),

Can you draw and inject, both HCG and growth hormone in a single insulin syringe? Besides the fact that the syringe will be dulled, is there any negative consequences to injecting these two products together?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Great question. I explored the combination of Sermorelin powder compounded with HCG powder in the same vial with the main chemist from one of the compounding pharmacies I work with. He found no negative interactions and compatibility of both peptides.

Having the two powders compounded together enables you to load both together with one draw.

Sermorelin and GH are similar peptides so I do not think there is a problem. But this is a speculation based on what we did with Sermorelin+HCG

I hate to inject more than twice a week. I am motivated and educated but I also have a life :)

I do not recommend mixing Sermorelin with HCG. While both drugs contain the same excipients (Mannitol) and pH buffers (Sodium Phosphate Monobasic and Sodium Phosphate Dibasic), their pH differs. Sermorelin has a maximum stability at or around a pH of 5. HCG has a maximum stability at or around 6.5. Increasing the pH of Sermorelin above 5.75 will also cause it to precipitate out of solution.

Peterpat

I am questioning can you use both of these compounds and TRT together not in the same syringe and taking them at various times during the day?

T

tareload

Related discussion on combining test ester with hCG or HGH in one syringe and then question comes up about combining hCG and HGH in one syringe. No pH incompatibility between hCG and HGH for stability. Good point by Noorian above on Sermorelin (no Sermorelin and HGH are not the same thing :) ). Not bad for a mechanical engineer.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me